Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
_TBLegacy_
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Looking for less then 100 COI Thoroughbreds

Post by _TBLegacy_ »

HEYYYY!!! If you have been on this game a while you might remember me. I am looking for thoroughbred horses (preferably) with low COI to mix with my stock or to build a new personal line of race horses. I have ample fund and am willing to pay far more then the value of the horse, if you don’t want money, I would be willing to trade horses, train horses (I am a bit rusty, I have not been active in like 2 years) or stud out some of my horses which have been exclusive.
slayqueenn
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for less then 100 COI Thoroughbreds

Post by slayqueenn »

_TBLegacy_ wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 12:19 am HEYYYY!!! If you have been on this game a while you might remember me. I am looking for thoroughbred horses (preferably) with low COI to mix with my stock or to build a new personal line of race horses. I have ample fund and am willing to pay far more then the value of the horse, if you don’t want money, I would be willing to trade horses, train horses (I am a bit rusty, I have not been active in like 2 years) or stud out some of my horses which have been exclusive.
Me and my breeding partner breed low COI horses, I have to give them a pm though as none of the decision making is up to me. I'll let you know if there are still some available.
_TBLegacy_
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by _TBLegacy_ »

slayqueenn wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 12:23 am
_TBLegacy_ wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 12:19 am HEYYYY!!! If you have been on this game a while you might remember me. I am looking for thoroughbred horses (preferably) with low COI to mix with my stock or to build a new personal line of race horses. I have ample fund and am willing to pay far more then the value of the horse, if you don’t want money, I would be willing to trade horses, train horses (I am a bit rusty, I have not been active in like 2 years) or stud out some of my horses which have been exclusive.
Me and my breeding partner breed low COI horses, I have to give them a pm though as none of the decision making is up to me. I'll let you know if there are still some available.
Thanks Sooooo much!!!
slayqueenn
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by slayqueenn »

_TBLegacy_ wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 12:31 am
slayqueenn wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 12:23 am

Thanks Sooooo much!!!
No problem, we should have a few soon that I can notify you on. :)
Ealesi
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Ealesi »

So i'm the breeding partner, (hi bestie <3) Currently I have TB's available for stud. COI is 0.25% - 8.8% so currently i believe lowest in game. Stud fee is 1-2m. Purchase price depends on the horse, range between 35-60m.
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/4219020 (I have another 5 available for stud. If you want a sales list, lmk)

I do have Galloway x Teke makers available, between 0.51% and 2.6% coi, for sale and stud out. Stud fee 750k. Bred to an arab x nab and you get tb's.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 24, 2024 9:41 am

It is currently Fri May 24, 2024 9:41 am