Community Forum

Competitions

regz46
Visit My Farm

Competitions

Post by regz46 »

Hi guys,

Just have some questions about the competitions. So I read somewhere that the competitions usually have a min of 4 entries before they can begin right? So if a competition does not have 4 entries, it does not begin right? So if a competition has 3 entries and the time stated for it to start was "yesterday", what happens then?

Reason I'm asking, is that I entered as a 4th entry for a race that had only 3 entries which started "yesterday" The race entry amount was deducted from me but I don't seem to have that race. Any thoughts?

Thanks!
Farant
Visit My Farm

Re: Competitions

Post by Farant »

regz46 wrote:Hi guys,

Just have some questions about the competitions. So I read somewhere that the competitions usually have a min of 4 entries before they can begin right? So if a competition does not have 4 entries, it does not begin right? So if a competition has 3 entries and the time stated for it to start was "yesterday", what happens then?

Reason I'm asking, is that I entered as a 4th entry for a race that had only 3 entries which started "yesterday" The race entry amount was deducted from me but I don't seem to have that race. Any thoughts?

Thanks!
I think 5 horses needed to start a competition.
{Elite Dressage Horses} - World Record level horses made to move like Jagger.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Farant wrote:
regz46 wrote:Hi guys,

Thanks!
I think 5 horses needed to start a competition.
It should be 5,because overdue competitions always start when I enter my horse,the fifth one.
regz46
Visit My Farm

Post by regz46 »

Oh! My apologies. For some reason, I keep thinking I read 4. Thanks for the help guys!
darklass
Visit My Farm

Post by darklass »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Farant wrote: I think 5 horses needed to start a competition.
It should be 5,because overdue competitions always start when I enter my horse,the fifth one.
hi do u know how to ping someone?? someone stole a friends horse and I need to get it back but they don't have any forum messages
From the pastures of the Amazing Arabs
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

darklass wrote: hi do u know how to ping someone?? someone stole a friends horse and I need to get it back but they don't have any forum messages
That's so random :D
If I'm not wrong,you click on the ''Quote'' button and type =,the '' '' and the user's name in the first bracket

[quote=''Farant'']
ping [/quote]
Okay,I definitely haven't gotten the hang of this yet :D
Last edited by Tisha on Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
darklass
Visit My Farm

Post by darklass »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
darklass wrote: hi do u know how to ping someone?? someone stole a friends horse and I need to get it back but they don't have any forum messages
That's so random :D
If I'm not wrong,you click on the ''Quote'' button and type =,the '' '' and the user's name in the first bracket

[quote=''Champi0nBr66der'']
Eg
[/quote]
what does the eg stand for? right after the [quote=''Champi0nBr66der'']
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

darklass wrote: what does the eg stand for? right after the [quote=''Champi0nBr66der'']
Example?
Champi0nBr66der wrote: Another attempt
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Yay,succeeded :D
darklass
Visit My Farm

Post by darklass »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
darklass wrote: what does the eg stand for? right after the [quote=''Champi0nBr66der'']
Example?
hmm? oh u put
[quote=''Champi0nBr66der'']Eg
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 9:34 am

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 9:34 am