BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Competitions

Post by BlackOak2 »

regz46 wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:
Haha! No, please ramble on. Whatever you have said has been really insightful. Thank you so much! I'm learning so much more about the game from you and the other older players. I'm really impressed with the game even though it is still unfinished. It is so engaging and so involved. It is so well thought out. I've enjoyed playing this game so much, I gave up playing Pokemon Go as this is way more engaging!
I'm sure the Pokemon people would be disappointed to hear that! :twisted:
But for us, this community and this game, I'm sure delighted would be the word we would use.

You're right, this game is indeed, very engaging and I enjoy learning each new addition our admin implements. This next one, the private sales, is very promising toward alleviating the 'stolen' and 'accidentally' purchased horses we continue to have.

After that... I'm suspecting there will be another color or pattern added. Or perhaps the ability to downgrade a new breed of horse into the mix breed it came from. For example, to breed either the Konik or the Mongolian, you need a Przewalski x Tarpan, but crossing those two breeds can also give you the Exmoor pony. That would be helpful.
regz46
Visit My Farm

Post by regz46 »

BlackOak2 wrote:
I'm sure the Pokemon people would be disappointed to hear that! :twisted:
But for us, this community and this game, I'm sure delighted would be the word we would use.

You're right, this game is indeed, very engaging and I enjoy learning each new addition our admin implements. This next one, the private sales, is very promising toward alleviating the 'stolen' and 'accidentally' purchased horses we continue to have.

After that... I'm suspecting there will be another color or pattern added. Or perhaps the ability to downgrade a new breed of horse into the mix breed it came from. For example, to breed either the Konik or the Mongolian, you need a Przewalski x Tarpan, but crossing those two breeds can also give you the Exmoor pony. That would be helpful.
Haha well they should make the game more engaging instead of being so repetitive. Yeah the private sale function would come in handy for sure! Though I have yet to breed anything that great that would warrant a private sale from me.

Do you think private messenging regardless of account type would be implemented? I think that would be quite useful as well.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

regz46 wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:
Haha well they should make the game more engaging instead of being so repetitive. Yeah the private sale function would come in handy for sure! Though I have yet to breed anything that great that would warrant a private sale from me.

Do you think private messenging regardless of account type would be implemented? I think that would be quite useful as well.
That's still up in the air. And there are mixed feelings about it (including my own).
Check out this post. It's one of many, but offers the mixed feelings relatively well enough (as well as offering my own feelings on the subject).

Many of us, including me, are looking forward to the private sales more specifically for sending horses between our own two accounts. A lot of players utilize their second account as a 'Hold' area where they don't use the turns and keep horses the same age for various reasons.
Right now, if you want to transfer horses from your main account to your secondary account, you need to apply a large selling sum or make the switch in less than a minute (I do so almost simultaneously, using barely three seconds). So some of us use two explorer programs to be signed in to both of our accounts during the transfer (I use Firefox as the main and Avast's new safe-search browser as the secondary).
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 5:28 am

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 5:28 am