Community Forum

7 stat arabian filly :D !!!

ruby_jane
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

7 stat arabian filly :D !!!

Post by ruby_jane »

Just bred my second 7 stat arabian filly, except with more gold stats!
My previous success was my 7 stat mare Kasadie who is 4 gold, 3 green.
But this lovely lady, Dusk is 5 gold 2 green! Making her my highest stat mare!
Ms. Trouble Maker
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: 7 stat arabian filly :D !!!

Post by Ms. Trouble Maker »

ruby_jane wrote:Just bred my second 7 stat arabian filly, except with more gold stats!
My previous success was my 7 stat mare Kasadie who is 4 gold, 3 green.
But this lovely lady, Dusk is 5 gold 2 green! Making her my highest stat mare!
* good job! I used to have four 7 stats stallions....never had any other luck and eventually they passed away. lol good job though! And I kept breeding my 7 stat studs with 6 stat mares and I'd get 5 stat mares :/ lol

But I also breed for good conformation, so even if they don't have 7 stats, I'm still pretty happy with the show record outcome! lol
This is by far my favorite mare right now!!

العظمة إلى بلدي الألعاب النارية

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/894807
ruby_jane
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by ruby_jane »

Ms. Trouble Maker wrote:[
* good job! I used to have four 7 stats stallions....never had any other luck and eventually they passed away. lol good job though! And I kept breeding my 7 stat studs with 6 stat mares and I'd get 5 stat mares :/ lol

But I also breed for good conformation, so even if they don't have 7 stats, I'm still pretty happy with the show record outcome! lol

Wow she's lovely!
Such a great colour! All my horses seem to be chestnut or bay with a couple palominos & greys :?
If you ever need a 7 stat boy to use, I've got plenty available!
Ms. Trouble Maker
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

ruby_jane wrote:
Ms. Trouble Maker wrote:[

Wow she's lovely!
Such a great colour! All my horses seem to be chestnut or bay with a couple palominos & greys :?
If you ever need a 7 stat boy to use, I've got plenty available!
Ya send a few links so I can see what ya got! May breed my nice mare to one of them! :) My goal is to get a stud that looks like her so I can share the color a little bit! but I'll only do private studding if I get one like her! If every horse looks pretty then there's nothing special about it! Know what I mean? lol
ruby_jane
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by ruby_jane »

Ms. Trouble Maker wrote: Ya send a few links so I can see what ya got! May breed my nice mare to one of them! :) My goal is to get a stud that looks like her so I can share the color a little bit! but I'll only do private studding if I get one like her! If every horse looks pretty then there's nothing special about it! Know what I mean? lol
Yeah I know what you mean!
The ones on my main account aren't up for stud, so if you want one of them up, just let me know!
The ones on my side account should be up, if you need price changed, let me know
Main: http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/24796 (should all be in there)
Side: http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/35553 (in both paddocks)
Ms. Trouble Maker
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

ruby_jane wrote:
Ms. Trouble Maker wrote: Ya send a few links so I can see what ya got! May breed my nice mare to one of them! :) My goal is to get a stud that looks like her so I can share the color a little bit! but I'll only do private studding if I get one like her! If every horse looks pretty then there's nothing special about it! Know what I mean? lol
Yeah I know what you mean!
The ones on my main account aren't up for stud, so if you want one of them up, just let me know!
The ones on my side account should be up, if you need price changed, let me know
Main: http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/24796 (should all be in there)
Side: http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/35553 (in both paddocks)
oh jeez! I didn't know you were the owner of RC Kronos! lol that's how I got some of my 7 stat studs. Although I just never had luck keeping it in the blood lines. :/ But I have no shortage of color in my lines! lol I even have worked hard to get 5-6 stats arabs that are 100% Arab! lol That took awhile! I've even got dappling in them.
ruby_jane
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by ruby_jane »

Ms. Trouble Maker wrote: oh jeez! I didn't know you were the owner of RC Kronos! lol that's how I got some of my 7 stat studs. Although I just never had luck keeping it in the blood lines. :/ But I have no shortage of color in my lines! lol I even have worked hard to get 5-6 stats arabs that are 100% Arab! lol That took awhile! I've even got dappling in them.
Haha! Yeah Kronos is good. Might I recommend either Vasileio or Tolmiros? They probably have a more solid production record than Kronos.
I need more colour in my lines! I'm sick of the plain colours lol
vallers
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by vallers »

so when do i get my new 7 stat filly?
Ms. Trouble Maker
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

ruby_jane wrote:
Ms. Trouble Maker wrote: oh jeez! I didn't know you were the owner of RC Kronos! lol that's how I got some of my 7 stat studs. Although I just never had luck keeping it in the blood lines. :/ But I have no shortage of color in my lines! lol I even have worked hard to get 5-6 stats arabs that are 100% Arab! lol That took awhile! I've even got dappling in them.
Haha! Yeah Kronos is good. Might I recommend either Vasileio or Tolmiros? They probably have a more solid production record than Kronos.
I need more colour in my lines! I'm sick of the plain colours lol
I really liked Vasileio, I believed I had a few good foals from him. And Ya you can go through my barn and pastures for horses. I promise you all my horses have at least 4-6 stats. But an all positive report on them, and good conformation and decent arab height!
ruby_jane
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by ruby_jane »

vallers wrote:so when do i get my new 7 stat filly?
the same time you get Zexo ;)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed May 08, 2024 5:43 pm

It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 5:43 pm