Community Forum

Lose & win! The worst horses win $1,000,000 - Finished!

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Totina
Visit My Farm

Lose & win! The worst horses win $1,000,000 - Finished!

Post by Totina »

After the successful December Challenge last year it is now time for another challenge which will earn the winners (or losers in this case) a lot of money. Lose & win is exactly what it says: you place last in a series of competitions and win.

There will be four different challenges: english, western, racing and driving. Each category will be running three disciplines at the same time and since this is a challenge to determine which horses are the worst in the game you will need to enter the same horse in all three events.

The four categories will run every weekend for 4 weeks, which means that everyone will have one week to enter their horses in the competitions before they run.

The schedule is as follows:

1st week: English - Dressage, Cross Country, Show Jumping
2nd week: Western - Cutting, Reining, Working Ranch
3rd week: Racing - Steeplechasing, Racing, Sprint Racing
4th week Driving - Driven Dressage, Marathon Driving, Obstacle Driving

Rules:
* Only horses that are entered in all three disciplines in any of the categories will have a chance to win.
* You can compete with as many horses as you like as long as all of them are entered in all three disciplines.
* If a horse (or player) has already won 1 million dollar in one category it will no longer be eligible to win another million dollar. The second worst horse (or player) will then earn the money if this is the case. This rule will prevent one player to win all the money.
* The horses that place the worst in all three disciplines combined win.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Previous events:
Dressage
Cross Country
Show Jumping

Cutting
Reining
Working Ranch

Steeplechasing
Racing
Sprint Racing

Driven Dressage
Marathon Driving
Obstacle Driving

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Winners:

English:
QuesthavenFarms with the horse QHF Loser

Western:
Ricardo Ardo(2) with the horse Bare Bouncer

Racing:
Woodstock with the horse OTM Aquarian Clipper

Driving:
ladyoblivion with the horse Bad Boy
Last edited by Totina on Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:53 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Ricardo Ardo
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Lose & win! The worst horses win $1,000,000

Post by Ricardo Ardo »

Totina wrote:After the successful December Challenge last year it is now time for another challenge which will earn the winners (or losers in this case) a lot of money. Lose & win is exactly what it says: you place last in a series of competitions and win.

There will be four different challenges: english, western, racing and driving. Each category will be running three disciplines at the same time and since this is a challenge to determine which horses are the worst in the game you will need to enter the same horse in all three events.

The four categories will run every weekend for 4 weeks, which means that everyone will have one week to enter their horses in the competitions before they run.

The schedule is as follows:

1st week: English - Dressage, Cross Country, Show Jumping
2nd week: Western - Cutting, Reining, Working Ranch
3rd week: Racing - Steeplechasing, Racing, Sprint Racing
4th week Driving - Driven Dressage, Marathon Driving, Obstacle Driving

Rules:
* Only horses that are entered in all three disciplines in any of the categories will have a chance to win.
* You can compete with as many horses as you like as long as all of them are entered in all three disciplines.
* If a horse (or player) has already won 1 million dollar in one category it will no longer be eligible to win another million dollar. The second worst horse (or player) will then earn the money if this is the case. This rule will prevent one player to win all the money.
* The horses that place the worst in all three disciplines combined win.

Enter your horses in all three disciplines linked below in order to take part in this challenge:
Dressage
Cross Country
Show Jumping
Great idea for a comp. runs off to see what nags are hanging around.
QuesthavenFarms
Visit My Farm

Post by QuesthavenFarms »

Sounds like fun. I entered Loser. Fingers crossed. LOL
Ricardo Ardo
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Ricardo Ardo »

I've entered Bare Bouncer. GL Questhaven
ladyoblivion
Visit My Farm

Post by ladyoblivion »

Entered
Bad Boy

Good luck everyone!
LoserFarm
Visit My Farm

Post by LoserFarm »

I've entered my Ugly Duck ;)
Totina
Visit My Farm

Lose & win! English Results

Post by Totina »

With 30 valid contestants in the challenge the final results of the first week are as follow:
Week 1 - English
HorseOwnerAverage place
QHF LoserQuesthavenFarms29
Ugly DuckLoserFarm28.3
Bare BouncerRicardo Ardo(2)27.6
Bad Boyladyoblivion26.6
Big BPonyRaindrop25
ℳℒ Ugly Ducklingcassietaylor2725
LilaaPonyRaindrop21.6
ℳℒ the Bosscassietaylor2721.6
тσ Mystic Magicbunnylover8820.3
SorrowShellyttexas19.3
*T2* Borderline Mountaintoads20019.3
Double The DeviousPonyRaindrop18.3
тσ Signature Magicbunnylover8818.3
mid champTopazTiria17.3
Java Snowlordoblivion16.3
Spring ForwardScythian16
ŽaibutisAvariceX14.6
~The Black Stallion~bunnylover8814
ŽaibuoklėAvariceX13
тσ Alaskan Stormbunnylover8811.3
ŽaraAvariceX9
тσ Copper Magicbunnylover888.6
DalityNavanaRedWing8.6
SpindulėlisAvariceX7.6
Cecily Quinn HeartNavanaRedWing7
тσ Mystic Goldbunnylover886.3
Zippy FireMecca Stud6
Beaming SavannahTopazTiria3.3
ℬℳ Golden HonorXant’hippe2.6
тσ Lady Alexandrabunnylover882.3

The next week's events are up and open for entries (links are found in the first post in this thread).

Congratulations to QuesthavenFarms and the horse QHF Loser for winning the english class!
QuesthavenFarms wrote:Winner!
In order to claim your prize of $1,000,000, put up a horse you don't want/need for $0 and check the box to allow offers on the horse. Link to the horse in this thread and I will place a bid that you will need to accept in order to let me buy the horse for the amount of money you have won.
The horse should have no living offsprings as I will have to rehome it after I buy it, or if the horse is older than 20 years which will allow me to age it out quickly.
Last edited by Totina on Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
QuesthavenFarms
Visit My Farm

Re: Lose & win! Results: Week 1 - English

Totina wrote:With 30 valid contestants in the challenge the final results of the first week are as follow:

The next week's events are up and open for entries (links are found in the first post in this thread).

Congratulations to QuesthavenFarms and the horse QHF Loser for winning the english class!
QuesthavenFarms wrote:Winner!
In order to claim your prize of $1,000,000, put up a horse you don't want/need for $0 and check the box to allow offers on the horse. Link to the horse in this thread and I will place a bid that you will need to accept in order to let me buy the horse for the amount of money you have won.
The horse should have no living offsprings as I will have to rehome it after I buy it, or if the horse is older than 20 years which will allow me to age it out quickly.

Yay! I have the worst horse in the game. LOL Thanks for doing this. It is very fun.
Here is my horse you may rehome or do whatever you would like with him.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/941138
ladyoblivion
Visit My Farm

Re: Lose & win! The worst horses win $1,000,000 - Week 2

Post by ladyoblivion »

Congratz! QuesthavenFarms! lol And thank you Totina, this has been a lot of fun. :D Just entered in my Bad Boy to the Western comps for another shot. Good luck again everyone! =^.^=
QuesthavenFarms
Visit My Farm

Re: Lose & win! The worst horses win $1,000,000 - Week 2

ladyoblivion wrote:Congratz! QuesthavenFarms! lol And thank you Totina, this has been a lot of fun. :D Just entered in my Bad Boy to the Western comps for another shot. Good luck again everyone! =^.^=
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 7:03 am

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 7:03 am