Community Forum

ping

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
Leopard Horse
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: ping

Post by Leopard Horse »

Jockey wrote:
Leopard Horse wrote:Sure! could I get a free studding? I will put him up for you be quick so that people dont take advantage.
All right! Thank you! If you want to take a look at my main account, I can stud anybody out except horses with lineage bearing this brand: ℳℐ. Here is the link: https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/94176. :)
Also, sorry to bother you, but he doesn't have any energy left. :oops: And, could I breed three mares, instead of two, to him? I can give three free studdings in return!
Oh yes i forgot. sure that would be great I will age him then put him up.
Jockey's Holding
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Jockey's Holding »

Leopard Horse wrote:
Jockey wrote: All right! Thank you! If you want to take a look at my main account, I can stud anybody out except horses with lineage bearing this brand: ℳℐ. Here is the link: https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/94176. :)
Also, sorry to bother you, but he doesn't have any energy left. :oops: And, could I breed three mares, instead of two, to him? I can give three free studdings in return!
Thank you! Let me know which stallion (s) you would like to stud to! :D
"A racehorse is the only animal that can take several thousand people for a ride at the same time."
Jockey at No Surrender Acres, proud breeder of the Thoroughbred, Hanoverian, and Quarter Horse since 2018.
Leopard Horse
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Leopard Horse »

Jockey's Holding wrote:
Leopard Horse wrote:
Thank you! Let me know which stallion (s) you would like to stud to! :D
my stud is up, I will look through yours now thanks so much!
Jockey's Holding
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Leopard Horse wrote:
Jockey's Holding wrote: Thank you! Let me know which stallion (s) you would like to stud to! :D
Thank you! I'm done. :D And you're welcome.
"A racehorse is the only animal that can take several thousand people for a ride at the same time."
Jockey at No Surrender Acres, proud breeder of the Thoroughbred, Hanoverian, and Quarter Horse since 2018.
Leopard Horse
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Leopard Horse »

Jockey's Holding wrote:
Leopard Horse wrote:
Thank you! I'm done. :D And you're welcome.
Anytime!!! could I breed 2 mares to him? https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2442540
Jockey's Holding
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Leopard Horse wrote:
Jockey's Holding wrote: Thank you! I'm done. :D And you're welcome.
Anytime!!! could I breed 2 mares to him? https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2442540
Absolutely! I'll put him up now. And since I bred three mares to High Seas, you can breed three to him if you want! :D
Leopard Horse
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Leopard Horse »

Jockey's Holding wrote:
Leopard Horse wrote: Anytime!!! could I breed 2 mares to him? https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2442540
Absolutely! I'll put him up now. And since I bred three mares to High Seas, you can breed three to him if you want! :D
Yay thanks so much!!!
Jockey's Holding
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Leopard Horse wrote:
Jockey's Holding wrote: Absolutely! I'll put him up now. And since I bred three mares to High Seas, you can breed three to him if you want! :D
Yay thanks so much!!!
No, thank you! :) Since I haven't really gotten around to breeding him that much, I can't wait to see how his offspring turn out! :mrgreen:
Leopard Horse
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Leopard Horse »

Jockey's Holding wrote:
Leopard Horse wrote:
Yay thanks so much!!!
No, thank you! :) Since I haven't really gotten around to breeding him that much, I can't wait to see how his offspring turn out! :mrgreen:
I will let you know how they turn out!!! Thanks again!!
Jockey's Holding
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Leopard Horse wrote:
I will let you know how they turn out!!! Thanks again!!
:D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue May 14, 2024 9:14 am

It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 9:14 am