Community Forum

ping

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
Jockey's Holding
Visit My Farm

ping

Post by Jockey's Holding »

Hi! So, I studded to this stallion a while ago: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2052522, and I was wondering if you would ever consider putting him up for stud again? I completely understand if not, especially since he's out of energy. However, if you would, how much would it cost for two mares? Or, if you would consider, is there any way i could buy/lease him? I'll pay a lot for that! Thank you for your time! :)
Last edited by Jockey's Holding on Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"A racehorse is the only animal that can take several thousand people for a ride at the same time."
Jockey at No Surrender Acres, proud breeder of the Thoroughbred, Hanoverian, and Quarter Horse since 2018.
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Re: ping

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Leopard Horse wrote:read the previous post
Jockey's Holding
Visit My Farm

PeacefulOreo wrote:...
Thank you! I can't believe I forgot to quote them... silly me. :roll: :lol:
"A racehorse is the only animal that can take several thousand people for a ride at the same time."
Jockey at No Surrender Acres, proud breeder of the Thoroughbred, Hanoverian, and Quarter Horse since 2018.
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Jockey's Holding wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:...
Thank you! I can't believe I forgot to quote them... silly me. :roll: :lol:
Lol, you're welcome! :D
Leopard Horse
Visit My Farm

Post by Leopard Horse »

Jockey's Holding wrote:Hi! So, I studded to this stallion a while ago: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2052522, and I was wondering if you would ever consider putting him up for stud again? I completely understand if not, especially since he's out of energy. However, if you would, how much would it cost for two mares? Or, if you would consider, is there any way i could buy/lease him? I'll pay a lot for that! Thank you for your time! :)
I am so so sorry for the late responce. I have been on vacation for the past 2 weeks. I would be glad to put him up for you. ;) The stud fee is 2,000,000 is that fine for you? Let me know when your on and I will put him up. :D
Leopard Horse
Visit My Farm

Post by Leopard Horse »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
Leopard Horse wrote:read the previous post
thanks Oreo. 8-)
Jockey's Holding
Visit My Farm

Leopard Horse wrote:
Jockey's Holding wrote:Hi! So, I studded to this stallion a while ago: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2052522, and I was wondering if you would ever consider putting him up for stud again? I completely understand if not, especially since he's out of energy. However, if you would, how much would it cost for two mares? Or, if you would consider, is there any way i could buy/lease him? I'll pay a lot for that! Thank you for your time! :)
I am so so sorry for the late responce. I have been on vacation for the past 2 weeks. I would be glad to put him up for you. ;) The stud fee is 2,000,000 is that fine for you? Let me know when your on and I will put him up. :D
That's okay! Well, I just spent 4 million on a different stud. Would you go any lower? Or is there any way for me to make it up to you in free studdings to any horse of your choice/free foal (trained)? If not, that will work fine! :)
Leopard Horse
Visit My Farm

Post by Leopard Horse »

Jockey's Holding wrote:
Leopard Horse wrote:
That's okay! Well, I just spent 4 million on a different stud. Would you go any lower? Or is there any way for me to make it up to you in free studdings to any horse of your choice/free foal (trained)? If not, that will work fine! :)
Sure! could I get a free studding? I will put him up for you be quick so that people dont take advantage.
Jockey
Visit My Farm

Post by Jockey »

Leopard Horse wrote:Sure! could I get a free studding? I will put him up for you be quick so that people dont take advantage.
All right! Thank you! If you want to take a look at my main account, I can stud anybody out except horses with lineage bearing this brand: ℳℐ. Here is the link: https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/94176. :)
Also, sorry to bother you, but he doesn't have any energy left. :oops: And, could I breed three mares, instead of two, to him? I can give three free studdings in return!
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Leopard Horse wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:
thanks Oreo. 8-)
No problem! :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 12:27 am

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 12:27 am