Re: SELLING!

Post by Dakotamccurley7 »

How much for 2 or 3 hackneys?
~Dakota McCurley~
horzez
Visit My Farm

Post by horzez »

10k each? I don't know because I don't have a lot of money right now. I'm not sure I want to sell the fourth one though, she's my favorite :)
Jinksy
Visit My Farm

Post by Jinksy »

horzez wrote:
Jinksy wrote:[ quote= "horzez"] Hello! I would be interested in your Canadian Horse, I am a newbie and just getting started :) Did you have a link to the horse? I'm not super cashed up but keen to see what I would need.
hello, sorry didn't see this til now. Yes, he is still available if you're still interested. Since you are a new player I can give him to you for a reasonable price. https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2339938[/quote]
For some reason I didn't get a notification! If he is still available I would LOVE him. What are you thinking re price? Super excited!
Jinksy
Visit My Farm

Post by Jinksy »

horzez wrote:
Jinksy wrote:[ quote= "horzez"] Hello! I would be interested in your Canadian Horse, I am a newbie and just getting started :) Did you have a link to the horse? I'm not super cashed up but keen to see what I would need.
hello, sorry didn't see this til now. Yes, he is still available if you're still interested. Since you are a new player I can give him to you for a reasonable price. https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2339938[/quote]

[ quote= "horzez"] I'm not sure if this or my last response got through (I'm a rookie and think I replied to myself haha) to you! keen to add him to my crew, what price are you thinking?
Cheers. [/quote]
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 06, 2024 2:49 am

It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 2:49 am