Ping

Seattle_Baby_96
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Ping

Post by Seattle_Baby_96 »

Dakotamccurley7 wrote:
Seattle_Baby_96 wrote:
So, since you are here, is it ok that I can buy your Welsh Cob mare? The one that I offered 20k for? She would be perfect of my Morgan Horse project. I already have a Welsh Cob mare but I feel like I should need two. If not, is it ok if I can get a Welsh Cob foal from her? :D
i had her up for training that’s why i ignored your offer :lol: :lol: :? :?
if you have a stud or are willing to pay a stud fee you can have a foal out of her. i cant pop right now because i have 2 year old grinders i don’t want aging rn :mrgreen:
O, its ok then. ^^ I'll just keep searching then. Thank you tho! :D
Seattle_Baby_96
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

BlackOak2 wrote:
Seattle_Baby_96 wrote:
Activity report for this player:
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=46320

Hasn't been on the past couple days.
O? Why not? Did something happened with that player? :shock:
Dakotamccurley7
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Dakotamccurley7 »

Seattle_Baby_96 wrote:
Dakotamccurley7 wrote: i had her up for training that’s why i ignored your offer :lol: :lol: :? :?
if you have a stud or are willing to pay a stud fee you can have a foal out of her. i cant pop right now because i have 2 year old grinders i don’t want aging rn :mrgreen:
oh you can lease her for free. they’re hard to come along. i just wanted to get some foals from her before she passes to :lol: :lol:
~Dakota McCurley~
Seattle_Baby_96
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Dakotamccurley7 wrote:
Seattle_Baby_96 wrote:
oh you can lease her for free. they’re hard to come along. i just wanted to get some foals from her before she passes to :lol: :lol:
O, ok then, that would work too. Thank you so much then. I'll Also train her a little bit for you if you wouldn't mind :D I'll do it for free as well :D Hoping maybe get at least two foals out of her. :D
Dakotamccurley7
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Seattle_Baby_96 wrote:
Dakotamccurley7 wrote: oh you can lease her for free. they’re hard to come along. i just wanted to get some foals from her before she passes to :lol: :lol:
O, ok then, that would work too. Thank you so much then. I'll Also train her a little bit for you if you wouldn't mind :D I'll do it for free as well :D Hoping maybe get at least two foals out of her. :D
go for it! she needs some use and i need to clear my grinders out before i can do any breeding so they don’t pass on me!! :lol:
~Dakota McCurley~
Seattle_Baby_96
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Dakotamccurley7 wrote:
Seattle_Baby_96 wrote:
go for it! she needs some use and i need to clear my grinders out before i can do any breeding so they don’t pass on me!! :lol:
Alright then, how much do you want? $1 right?
Dakotamccurley7
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Seattle_Baby_96 wrote:
Dakotamccurley7 wrote: go for it! she needs some use and i need to clear my grinders out before i can do any breeding so they don’t pass on me!! :lol:
yep that works!
~Dakota McCurley~
StarLite
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by StarLite »

Seattle_Baby_96 wrote:
StarLite wrote: Hello StarLite,

I just want to let you know that I accidentally bought 2 of your Welsh Cob x Arab mares, without knowing they weren't for sale. I didn't know. You're always welcome to take them back. I am really sorry. Let me know when you want them back and I'll be happy to them up.

Sincerely,
Seattle_Baby_96/SeattleBaby

P.S.
If you don't remember, here are the links:
https://www.horseworldonline.net​/horse/profile/1906512
https://www.horseworldonline.net​/horse/profile/1915255
Hi Seattle_Baby_96,
I forgot to change the owner comments for those horses. I have stopped playing this game because to me it seems like the development of the game has hit a stalemate. Anyway I decided to log in after about a year and put some of my horses up for sale. I will be more careful to remove the comments, if I out any more horses up for sale to avoid confusion.
Cheers,
StarLite
Seattle_Baby_96
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

StarLite wrote:
Seattle_Baby_96 wrote:
Hi Seattle_Baby_96,
I forgot to change the owner comments for those horses. I have stopped playing this game because to me it seems like the development of the game has hit a stalemate. Anyway I decided to log in after about a year and put some of my horses up for sale. I will be more careful to remove the comments, if I out any more horses up for sale to avoid confusion.
Cheers,
StarLite
Hello StarLite,

O, ok then. So I can keep them? Just asking just to be sure. 6.6

Sincere,
Seattle_Baby_96
Seattle_Baby_96
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Dakotamccurley7 wrote:
Seattle_Baby_96 wrote:
yep that works!
Hi Dakotamccurley7,

Just want to give you your Welsh Cob mare back. She's given me two beautiful foals. I thank you for letting me to lease her. I also trained her a bit for you, now you can focus on her speed, agility, etc. :)

^DM^ : https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2131466

Sincerely,
Seattle_Baby_96

P.S. here are her previous foals if you want to check them out. :)

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2656413
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2629832
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue May 21, 2024 2:50 pm

It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 2:50 pm