I Achieved My Goal!

KYTrainer
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: I Achieved My Goal!

Post by KYTrainer »

Jockey's Holding wrote:
KYTrainer wrote: Not much goin' around in his head. But gosh he sure is a looker, and fast one too.
Yeah... he's not the brightest. :lol:

Don't say that too loudly though; it might go to his head. :P
Ha... It would probably go in one ear and out the other.
Jockey's Holding
Visit My Farm

Post by Jockey's Holding »

BlackOak2 wrote: Heart gene is a separate gene. Your work is just proof of theory about that. :mrgreen:

He has competitive times and is quite close to harness RH... so, he might be another one that proves once again, that 'on-paper' isn't everything. :P
Thankfully, or he would have been rehomed a long time ago... (that 51k GP :x )

I can't believe that he's so consistently hitting 2:40 and below. And that win percent... 8-) (Can you tell which horse is my favorite right now? :lol: )
"A racehorse is the only animal that can take several thousand people for a ride at the same time."
Jockey at No Surrender Acres, proud breeder of the Thoroughbred, Hanoverian, and Quarter Horse since 2018.
Jockey's Holding
Visit My Farm

KYTrainer wrote: Ha... It would probably go in one ear and out the other.
:lol: You're probably right.
"A racehorse is the only animal that can take several thousand people for a ride at the same time."
Jockey at No Surrender Acres, proud breeder of the Thoroughbred, Hanoverian, and Quarter Horse since 2018.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Jockey's Holding wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote: Heart gene is a separate gene. Your work is just proof of theory about that. :mrgreen:

He has competitive times and is quite close to harness RH... so, he might be another one that proves once again, that 'on-paper' isn't everything. :P
Thankfully, or he would have been rehomed a long time ago... (that 51k GP :x )

I can't believe that he's so consistently hitting 2:40 and below. And that win percent... 8-) (Can you tell which horse is my favorite right now? :lol: )
:D Excitement is a great thing.
And sharing it is fun too. :P
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
AHorseandPonyLover
Visit My Farm

Post by AHorseandPonyLover »

Jockey's Holding wrote:
Congrulations! :)
~♕♞Tℋℰ♘♕

"If you look into the eyes of a Horse, you won't just see a Horse, you will see life, love and determination."

~Proud Breeder Of ALL Horses/Breeds~
Jockey's Holding
Visit My Farm

AHorseandPonyLover wrote:
Jockey's Holding wrote:
Congrulations! :)
Thank you! :mrgreen:
h a z e l 3
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l 3 »

Jockey's Holding wrote:Well, after seven months of careful breeding, and I can assure you, many disappointments, I present to you a competitive Tb with red intelligence: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2750987! Okay, I know it's kind of ridiculous, but this is a goal that I set for my Tbs after all the weird things that happened this year. I guess I just needed to do something... a little more lighthearted? :P Well, should I breed for more red intelligence stats and see the funniest one that I can get? Or should I go for red movement next? :geek:

Or should I abandon this ridiculous project altogether? :lol: Thank you for reading! 8-)
Haha, I love this! :lol: Congrats on breeding him :D
Jockey's Holding
Visit My Farm

h a z e l 3 wrote:
Jockey's Holding wrote:Well, after seven months of careful breeding, and I can assure you, many disappointments, I present to you a competitive Tb with red intelligence: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2750987! Okay, I know it's kind of ridiculous, but this is a goal that I set for my Tbs after all the weird things that happened this year. I guess I just needed to do something... a little more lighthearted? :P Well, should I breed for more red intelligence stats and see the funniest one that I can get? Or should I go for red movement next? :geek:

Or should I abandon this ridiculous project altogether? :lol: Thank you for reading! 8-)
Haha, I love this! :lol: Congrats on breeding him :D
Thank you! :mrgreen:
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Jockey's Holding wrote:
HorzeLover101 wrote:That's awesome!!
Well your project anyway not so much the red stat haha xD
BUT!!!! he is doing very well in harness racing. So maybe he may be a diamond among the rough haha
He is gorgeous.
Yeah... I wasn't ever expecting to actually get that red stat. Most of the horses on this game seem to have gold intelligence, so I'm actually quite pleased I was able to get it red. :lol:

Thank you! I hope he continues to do well in his career. If I remember correctly, you also breed a little for harness racing?
yes that is correct. i some of my racing belgians are harness champions. my STBs i breed are for the harness disipline too as well.
ℬᏟᏕℛ - Black Creek Stables Rescue
Famous Racing Belgian Breeder
Owner Of FIR Club
Legendary Trainer & Comp'er For Players
***14 Days For Pick Up - After That They Will Be Auctioned Off***

Jockey's Holding
Visit My Farm

HorzeLover101 wrote: yes that is correct. i some of my racing belgians are harness champions. my STBs i breed are for the harness disipline too as well.
Belgians? :shock: I must say I'm impressed. What times do they usually get?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 11:33 pm

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 11:33 pm