Community Forum

Trained TB Foals UPDATED

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
tatonka1233
Visit My Farm

Re: Trained TB Foals UPDATED

Post by tatonka1233 »

GoldenCenter wrote:
tatonka1233 wrote: i can train him but you will be put on a waiting list right now. I will get to you when a spot opens up.
Sounds good!
I can take him now. It will take some time because i do have some foals still to go, but you will have him back soon.
Greenlands
Visit My Farm

Post by Greenlands »

tatonka1233 wrote:Hello everybody!

I am currently a new trainer, just starting to get my business off the ground. I own mostly TB and a few white freisians, with the exception of my other horses from before. Anyways, I am planning on breeding my TB's and then sending the newborns off to my other farms to be frozen. There I will link that farm below so then you can pick which foal/s you want and I will train them on this account and sell them to you when done. I am able to change their temperament and get them to a certain weight. I will charge 30k per horse depending on what condition you would like them in.
Also I can train anybody's horses as well when I am ready to start training. 50k per horse depending on the requirements that you have.

*UPDATE*

I am now open for business. I can take horses to be trained and I can sell you some of my foals if you would like them trained.

If you have any questions, please reply below.
I am interested in purchasing a foal... how much would it cost?
tatonka1233
Visit My Farm

Post by tatonka1233 »

I will no longer be replying to this topic, I have made a new topic which will be better updated version of this one, please click on the link below to see which are available and which are not!

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=33170

*the topic is not completed yet, it will be done soon*
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:27 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:27 pm