Community Forum

UPDATE*: Looking for a painted stud for my mare

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
Emlyn
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for a painted stud for my mare

Post by Emlyn »

emorrison787 wrote:
Emlyn wrote: Yup! Lowering it now ^-^
Thank you so much! I know she isn't "Top of the Line" but I am so thankful for your kindness to allow me to use him for that price. I am excited to be able to use your bloodline to improve hers. I am looking forward to seeing what comes of this breeding.
Anytime! Just give me a ping when you want to use him ^-^
Coda
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for a painted stud for my mare

Post by Coda »

emorrison787 wrote:To: All Painted horse breeders

Do you have a match for this lovely mare? If so please list photo, stats, price..etc below

Minerva

I am looking for a painted stud with greater stats than her. Which shouldn't be hard to find.

she is a Mustang/Thoroughbred cross with only 49k HGP and one green (balance) and one gold (intelligence) stat.
I'd prefer a black and white stud, and preferably a thoroughbred cross. She doesn't have the greatest stats, but I hope she has the potential to create nice foals. If you don't have a thoroughbred cross but a painted stud with great stats.. please list them below. I am willing to pay up to $2000 for a stud fee. NO MOHAWKS or studs with badly slanted rumps. I'd love a bald face stud as well, but that isn't a requirement. My goal is to create a relatively nice Black and white painted stud with great stats.

Thanks for reading!
I have some stallions
You are more than welcome to have a look at my farm if you are still looking for a stallion
hat creek
Visit My Farm

Re: UPDATE*: Looking for a painted stud for my mare

Post by hat creek »

[quote="emorrison787"]To: All Painted horse breeders

Do you have a match for this lovely mare? If so please list photo, stats, price..etc below

Minerva
*SHE HAS PASSED ON. NO LONGER LOOKING FOR A STUD FOR HER*. I can't seem to figure out how to delete this forum or I would.

I am looking for a painted stud with greater stats than her. Which shouldn't be hard to find.

she is a Mustang/Thoroughbred cross with only 49k HGP and one green (balance) and one gold (intelligence) stat.
I'd prefer a black and white stud, and preferably a thoroughbred cross. She doesn't have the greatest stats, but I hope she has the potential to create nice foals. If you don't have a thoroughbred cross but a painted stud with great stats.. please list them below. I am willing to pay up to $2000 for a stud fee. NO MOHAWKS or studs with badly slanted rumps. I'd love a bald face stud as well, but that isn't a requirement. My goal is to create a relatively nice Black and white painted stud with great stats.

Thanks for reading![/quoted
I breed purebred Paint horses and QH horses maybe if you check out my farm is there a stud you would like??
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 11:25 am

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 11:25 am