Community Forum

clydesdales

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Lcameron
Visit My Farm

clydesdales

Post by Lcameron »

im on a mission to breed clydesdales that not only look good but have great hpg and basically make the breed a lot more popular and easy to come by. mainly looking for mare but if you have a stallion who you think meets the requirements really well then ill take him the requirements for this breeding community are
colour: bay with white blaze and four white sock and feathers
hgp: we'll start at 60 hgp

thats mainly all for now so that we can build up the breed.
Lcameron
Visit My Farm

Re: clydesdales

Post by Lcameron »

hey so ive been checking out clydesdales farms around and i have come to find a breeder by the username of kate loki14 i really want to get in touch so if you are reading this and its you or if you know them pls get them to contact me
dulsinayae
Visit My Farm

Post by dulsinayae »

I'm starting to get kinda interested in Clydesdales, mostly because I like Galloways a bunch and like to see all the breeds that come from them. If I manage a good clydesdale, I'll let ya know!
Lcameron
Visit My Farm

Post by Lcameron »

thx that would be appretiated
Dori-2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Dori-2 »

I'm closing out my Clydesdale breeding program today and have 6 stallions up for stud now. The breeding stock will be put up for sale today with my remaining foals. Half the horses have white socks and the other half have white stockings. Enjoy!
elizabeth1
Visit My Farm

Post by elizabeth1 »

I have clydesdales but I have been breeding mine to be more horse type than pony type so not sure if that would be up your ally
Dakotamccurley7
Visit My Farm

Post by Dakotamccurley7 »

Lcameron wrote:im on a mission to breed clydesdales that not only look good but have great hpg and basically make the breed a lot more popular and easy to come by. mainly looking for mare but if you have a stallion who you think meets the requirements really well then ill take him the requirements for this breeding community are
colour: bay with white blaze and four white sock and feathers
hgp: we'll start at 60 hgp

thats mainly all for now so that we can build up the breed.
i have a clydesdale for sale in my auction
~Dakota McCurley~
elizabeth1
Visit My Farm

Post by elizabeth1 »

I know this is off topic but who in this game is an actual clydesdale breeder? Everyone I see only have like 1 or 2 so does anyone know of any established breeders?
Dakotamccurley7
Visit My Farm

Post by Dakotamccurley7 »

elizabeth1 wrote:I know this is off topic but who in this game is an actual clydesdale breeder? Everyone I see only have like 1 or 2 so does anyone know of any established breeders?
I have some more Clydesdales in my auction one is pregnant as well
~Dakota McCurley~
sophi.a
Visit My Farm

Post by sophi.a »

Dakotamccurley7 wrote:
elizabeth1 wrote:I know this is off topic but who in this game is an actual clydesdale breeder? Everyone I see only have like 1 or 2 so does anyone know of any established breeders?
I have some more Clydesdales in my auction one is pregnant as well
could you link your auction? I'm looking to restart my clydesdale lines
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm