Community Forum

NAMING CONTEST FOR REAL LIFE FOAL!!!!

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Leopard Horse2
Visit My Farm

Re: NAMING CONTEST FOR REAL LIFE FOAL!!!!

Post by Leopard Horse2 »

Colt: Spirit or Trapper

Filly: Diana

What sickness do cowboys get from riding wild horses?
Bronchitis
:D
ST0RM
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by ST0RM »

BrooklinMoore Farm wrote:
Evie1917 wrote:Hi horsey peeplz!

In real life (as in NOT horse world online) my mare is going to foal! I deciding to have a naming competition because my family doesn't care what its called and I am not creative when it comes to horse names (or anything really!) The foal is due in May so any people who post an entry thingy after its born won't count. Here are the rules:

1. You can only put in ONE entry.
2. Each entry must have a name for a colt AND a filly (we don't know which it will be)
3. You will have to add a horse joke/riddle as well or I won't count your entry!

I will judge the entries by creativity and how well it suits the horse! Just so you all know, the horse is likely to be a bay as its dam and sire are both bays!

The reward is not that good, because like I said, I'm not creative! The reward will be for me to breed a foal (on HWO) that is a RARE breed and I will sell you the foal for 1 dollar! Also, I will buy one of your horses for 1000 dollars then you can buy it back for 1 dollar so you also get 999 dollars (I am a very cheap person and most of the horses i buy are around 100 dollars each!)

GOOD LUCK!! (if anyone actually enters LOL)
Do you want show names too? I included them
Colt: show Name: Mr. Darcy, barn name: Darcy (you’ll only get it if you’ve read Pride and Prejudice)
Filly: Show Name: Governess of Royals, Barn Name: Lady
What do call an Appaloosa that loses?
An Appaloser!
I watched the Pride and Prejudice movie and I tried reading the book but failed epicaly
Brooklyn Moore
Visit My Farm

Post by Brooklyn Moore »

ST0RM wrote:
BrooklinMoore Farm wrote: Do you want show names too? I included them
Colt: show Name: Mr. Darcy, barn name: Darcy (you’ll only get it if you’ve read Pride and Prejudice)
Filly: Show Name: Governess of Royals, Barn Name: Lady
What do call an Appaloosa that loses?
An Appaloser!
I watched the Pride and Prejudice movie and I tried reading the book but failed epicaly
Oh, you should try again. Once you get past the old language there is a great romance story!
ST0RM
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by ST0RM »

BrooklinMoore Farm wrote:
ST0RM wrote: I watched the Pride and Prejudice movie and I tried reading the book but failed epicaly
Oh, you should try again. Once you get past the old language there is a great romance story!
Maybe after I read Keeper of the lost cities for the millionth time :mrgreen:
Bean Team Equestrian
Visit My Farm

Post by Bean Team Equestrian »

In real life (as in NOT horse world online) my mare is going to foal! I deciding to have a naming competition because my family doesn't care what its called and I am not creative when it comes to horse names (or anything really!) The foal is due in May so any people who post an entry thingy after its born won't count. Here are the rules:

2. Each entry must have a name for a colt AND a filly (we don't know which it will be)
3. You will have to add a horse joke/riddle as well or I won't count your entry!

I will judge the entries by creativity and how well it suits the horse! Just so you all know, the horse is likely to be a bay as its dam and sire are both bays!

The reward is not that good, because like I said, I'm not creative! The reward will be for me to breed a foal (on HWO) that is a RARE breed and I will sell you the foal for 1 dollar! Also, I will buy one of your horses for 1000 dollars then you can buy it back for 1 dollar so you also get 999 dollars (I am a very cheap person and most of the horses i buy are around 100 dollars each!)

I love the show name "Angels Lie" for a filly or colt. Haha but in general

colt: whisper (show name could be whipser of the wind?)
filly: Just in time or Jit for short (the filly would be named after a mare from my last barn that sadly passed because of respiratory issues)

Whats the hardest thing about learning to ride?
The ground XD
horse_lover_232
Visit My Farm

Post by horse_lover_232 »

I have a google docs that I use the name my real horses. I don’t know if it will work as a link but I can try if you would like.
Dakotamccurley7
Visit My Farm

Post by Dakotamccurley7 »

Hey! I have some horses IRL as well and it is so hard to come up wit names this is a great idea! My horses have always had gun based names so..
Colt- Shotgun
Filly- Sahara
Joke- What type of food do racehorses eat
Fast food!
Sorry I suck with jokes :lol: :lol:
I hope you find a name you like!
~Dakota McCurley~
starstable08
Visit My Farm

Post by starstable08 »

Colt: Apollo (aka The Wintersmith)
Filly: Cally (aka California Dream)

You're riding a horse full speed, there's a giraffe right beside you, and a lion nipping at your heels. What do you do?

GET OFF THE CAROUSEL!

btw I added show names too! If you don't like half of a name just pick a different one, I don't mind!
Evie1917
Visit My Farm

Post by Evie1917 »

Hi Horsey peeplz!!

The foal was born on the 12th of May and is a beautiful bay filly! I decided to go with California Dream (Cally) and it suits her perfectly! Thank you everyone for the awesome names, they were all amazing but there can only be one winner!!

Evie1917

BTW if this was your entry please tell me so you can get your prize!!
Evie1917
Visit My Farm

Post by Evie1917 »

Just a note to Dakotamccurley7, my friend named her colt after your entry (Shotgun). He was a chestnut!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 6:40 pm

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 6:40 pm