Community Forum

[Personal Logs of Dr.Saint and Dr.Remiel Regarding Their Experience at the SIE Organization]

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
SIEOrganization
Visit My Farm

Re: [Personal Logs of Dr.Saint and Dr.Remiel Regarding Their Experience at the SIE Organization]

Post by SIEOrganization »

{Dr.Saint LOGS ON}

{Start of Log #4}

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, while Dr.Remiel logged on yesterday, he seems to have accidentally invited an unknown factor into our mess of an equation; an analogy for the Organization itself. I had to, unfortunately, inform Ms.Deus of this and Dr.Remiel was assigned to re-evaluation in the main branch. It is... displeasing that he had to be reassigned, but it shouldn't take more than a few weeks for him to return, hopeful with a better grasp of the Organizations rules this time. It's not like he didn't know the rules, as every employee goes through mandatory testing and precautions with their assigned site and project.

I, though not the Organization, believe that what Dr.Remiel did was not in fact his fault. He knew the rules and cautionary procedures, but through no consequence of his own fault, a... unobserved anomaly of the infiltrator variety seemed to have slipped through our firewalls and blocks. Unpleasant, this fact is, though not without a greater purpose. As we now know the infiltrator's "scent" so to speak, a newly assigned I.T. personnel will be coming over within the week to help make sure the technological access is up to date ad secured.

I... I hope Dr.Remiel comes back soon, we all know that any more than a week in rehabilitation, especially within the relearning of rules parameter, is-...it is difficult to come back the same, at least.

Mr.Vir and I seem to agree on one thing; we both have an inert dislike of Ms.Deus and her..."strict" ways now.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{End of Log #4}

{Dr.Saint LOGS OFF}

===================================================================================

<<POWERED BY THE SIE ORGANIZATION>>

<SHELTER. INVESTIGATE. ELIMINATE.>

WOULD YOU LIKE TO ENTER?

>Yes
>No
===========================
WOULD YOU LIKE TO ENTER?
>Yes
>No

.............ENTERING......

LOGIN INFORMATION

Username ->
Password ->
Thumb Scanner - >
Username -> Ms.Deus
Password -> ***********************************
Thumb Scanner -> Ms.Jude Caiaphas Deus ->> VALID I.D.

CONFIRMED STATUS.........

{Ms.Deus LOGGING ON}

{Start of Log #234}

I've sent the report in, Mr. John Jesus Vir has been eliminated.
Target authentication code; 1 Corinthians 13
Survive. Infiltrate. Execute.
Move me to the next assignment as soon as Dr.Remiel is reevaluated and sent back after conditioning.

{End of Log #234}

{Ms.Deus LOGGING OFF̶̦͍̱̄̃͑͠}̴͙͋̀̄

̵̢͈͎͍̥̆̌
̷̡̺̺̯̪́≠̶̯͌̈́͂̽̉=̶̧̰͉̳̑͝ͅ≠̧͙͖̳̆͐ͅ=̶̥̠̳̦̿=̷̠̮̭̻͇̈=̶̯̳͋́̊=̷̛̝̹̩̩̤̂͊̿=̶̳͌̒ͅ=̶̼̹̱͝≠̖͑=̴̪͇̰͎̉̂͆̍=̵̡̱̲͎̪́͋͒̓͠≠̶̛̞́͊̓͝ͅ≠̴̢͇̙̑̒̓̓=̵̰́̋͑̎̓ͅ=̷̲̯́̔̂͠≠̙̞̥̩̾̾̄͝≠̢͎̖͛͝͝=̴̨͓̩̔̀́̍≠̸̞̌͠=̵̧͙̙͚̍=̷̫͌̏̄͘=̵͖́̅͐͘=̶͕͍̅=̴̟̬̠͍̒͊͝=̶̞̼̬̈́͐͊̄=̴̻̹̾̌̓=̵̡̮̑̐̉͋̓≠̵͓͍̖̼̿̏̕͜=̷͈͙͑͊̋̾≠̴͉̟̚≠̳͗≠̡̢͓͕̝͊=̶̻͕͙́͐̂͗͠=̶͕̦̻̞̽͌͑̅ͅ≠̴̹̈̋=̴̩͆̄≠̦͐=̴̩̝̫̺̣̕≠̦̏=̴̧̞̳̆͋=̶̫̖͔͔̝̊̅͋̂͝=̴͖͔͕̗͆͒̏̒≠̶͍̬̹̍̋̃=̷͔͈̼̮̦́̑=̴̨̳̫̓̑͌̄̀=̴̘̾͜=̶̮̦̈́̎̚̕=̴̤̈͒̌͠͠=̷̹͓͕̤̋̿̒̏̔≠̶̥͙̼̜̐̍ͅ=̵͙͔̋̃͆≠̧̀̆͗̈́=̴̧̰̣͆͊̏=̴̧̬͓͉̍͌͛͝=̵͈͚̳̻̹͒̈́͋́≠̸̨̫̎≠͓̘̟͌̾̊ͅ=̶̡͈̥̮̗̄̇̈͝≠̵̢̮̟̺͗=̷̺̻̀̀͑̉͘≠̵̡̲͗̑̽=̶̛͈̠=̵̢̣̱͙͋̍=̶̧̤̏͊≠̢̭̟̱̠̓̇̾͘̕=̷̖̀̽̀̏≠̷̖̈́̑̈̚≠̷̞̣̤̫̯̈́=̶͉̓̂̓̎͝=̴̛̟̭͍̏̃=̵̜͍̤̥̏͛̄=̴̪̺̬̠͛͛̌͊̕ͅ=̴̛̬̕͠=̷̻͉̋͆̿=̷̨̙̥̼̽̆̾͛̑≠̛̱͒͂͛=̴̩̪͎͗̔͝=̴̧̪͚̼͒̿͠≠̵͈̥͖̍̾̒̿≠̷̡͚̮͔̮͛͗̄=̵̨̌͛̌̆̚͜=̶̢̼̹̂

H̴͖͠e̴̘͎̅L̵͈̳͋͋Ľ̸͕̉͜O̷̜̐͘?̸̯̈́ ̶̨͉́T̴͈͑̉ĥ̸̰̞ì̷͕s̴͔̓̇ ̵͖̉î̴͓̮̚š̸̡̯ ̴̢̝̄J̷͖͍̈́ö̵̞́͜h̶̦́n̵̜̿͘ ̵̗̣́̆J̷͕̃̿é̴̞̇͗ș̴̼̃͝u̴͕̚s̵̛̠̽ ̵̠̋V̴̩̈́̆i̷̖͒͌r̵̤̊!̴̺̕ ̶͕̋͑I̶̝͑̓s̷̰̠̏̊ ̷̖̭̒ȁ̴͍͝ņ̸̛̩̚ý̴̬ȏ̴̪̅n̵͙̼̉͒ę̷̭̈́̌ ̷͕̍͝t̶̖͑͝h̵͎̐ę̸̝̈̏r̷͖̭̔̋e̵̡̘͛̓?̵͙͌ ̸̫̱̈̏T̷̠́͜ḧ̷̘͙͠ę̴̳̽̈ ̴̬̑n̵͚̈́u̶̼͌͠m̵̗͍̎͝b̷͈̲̀e̸͖̓̈r̷̥̍s̷̟̞͐̕!̵͓͍̈ ̶̢͈̾̈T̶̫̋h̸̪̾e̸͚̟̒ ̵͖͂n̵̙͈̉̔u̶̹̙̚m̸͔̀̓ḇ̵͒è̶̬ͅr̵̼̀̋s̶̨̅;̵͈̭̑͝ ̴̞͠ț̶͌h̷̹͎͗͛e̵̺̥͂͠ỳ̵̞͙-̶̺̙͆̐t̵͙̀ḥ̷̔e̴̛̟y̶̜̰͝'̵̡̞̈́r̵̘̒̿e̵̠͌ ̶̩̆l̶̛͖̎ĭ̷͖͖͝k̷̞͆e̶̘̍ ̸̕͜u̴͓͊S̶͙̅

̶̜͍͋͘U̵̢͜͝͝Ş̶̙͗͝
̶̢̬́̅Ḩ̶̈͊ẻ̴͖Ļ̸̝̿͊P̷̧͇̏ ̵͕̋͑U̴͓͊̔S̵̪̔̈́ ̷̻̳̓
̷͉̲͛͗Ĩ̴̯̙͒ ̸̜̏͝R̴͕̭̅͗E̸̯͂ͅA̵̜̎̾L̶̨̙͆́I̸̲̦̿̌S̸̎ͅE̸̮̭͆ ̸̛̩̺̅Ṇ̸̆͆O̶̞͂W̵̕͜

[R̸̢͖̠̦̤̫̺͍͈͖̙̊ͅḚ̸͙̦͍̫̰͈͋͐͊͑D̶̛͍̬̺͕̺͚̉̑̑̑̈́̀̈́̊̅̾̈͊̑̚͜Ą̶͖͙̬̺̭̻̖̦͕́͆͋͌̈́̑͆̂͒̿̓̚̕͝͝ͅC̵̻͎̭̰̟̫̞͔̒͛̎̋͊̃͑̍̉́͝Ţ̶̡̡̤̥̩͓̥̺̺̳̫͔̯̃͒́͋̔̈́̓̅̇̆̿̕̚Ȩ̸̝̞͕̱͙̳̺̙̬̹͔̓͗̋Ḋ̴̳̥̳̊̈́̍͑͗̒͘̚] ̸̡̧̨̠̦̆̄͐̓͗̈́̅̑̆̒̚͝[R̶̞̥̭̄́̔͐͗̈͘͠E̶͔̯̞̖̖̹̠̻̪̗̣̟̮̐̐͊̒̈́̾͂͐D̷̤̖̭̦͇͔̐̓̏͛Á̶̭͂̏͛̏̑̐̀̂͛̀̓C̴̛͍̓͐͑̊͛͗̈́͂̃̈T̵̰̙͉̿̿̎̊͒̃̇̅͌̚͜E̵̢̧̡̛̦͉̲͚̯̭͚̜͚̫̹̓̌̌͜͝D̷̡͚̤̤̙̳̲͑̒̓̕] ̴̨̩̣̹̝͎̱̞̬̲̲̤̌̄̓͌̀̄̍̋̌͛̒̄͛ͅ[R̴̛͈̝̫̔̿͐͐̎̀̊͑͂̂̓̕͝ͅĒ̷̡̢̮̞̹̘̥̻̞̦͑̔̑̀̐͋̓͆͝͠D̷͉̹̙̱̳̹̱̤̰̊̄̄̕͠Ą̴̩̫͈̤͓͍͓̩͋̀̈́̓̋̋̈́͊͋̎̏͊̉C̵̰̺͓̤̟̀̽́̌̎̎̂̀͆̚T̵̲̣̹̦̘̺͈͍͙̯̠͈̗͓͐͛͗͗͑̈́̄̿̈̀̅̽̑͝ͅȨ̸̨̡̧̧̮̞̼͖̬̣͍̼̠̱̎̉̉̊̒̈́̂̑̕͝͝͝͝͝Ď̷̼̰̖̀̆͋̚͘]

̷̢͓̗͖̲̞̳̜͓̩̼̼́̎̀͊̍̈́̈́̐̚͜͠ͅͅ█̷̨̞̙̫̹̫̈́̓̆̃̑̋͆̽̌̅͘͝͠█̷̝̠̮̓̎̈́̕̚█̵̲͗̓̉̏̒̇̾̌̕█̴̪͇̹͙͓̀█̴̧̨̛̭͍̥͕̰̖͙͚̍͐́̊̊̏̓́̿͘̚͠͝█̷̡̩̠͖̯͇̦̝͇̼̝͎̗̔͂̋̾̾̚͜█̴̬̝͔͔͑̑̽͋́̾͆̎͝█̶̨̛̟̗͕̼̱͉̗̭̑͊̀͋̀͌͘█̷̺̱̘̫̣̹̩̝̣̪̩̑̇̂͂͊̅͌̇̓̀͆̇̓̽͠ͅ█̷͍̱̍̉̈́̊͐̂̀̎̋͗̕͝█̶̛̠̰̬͕͎̥͓̻̣̒̐̃̾̏̔͐͋̉̋̾̾͝█̸̨̺̜̣̥̼̘̪̳̈́͑̎͛̀́̓͂̇̀̏͠█̴̡̯̭̰͎̭͍̭̝͕̣̂̃̀̃́͆̅̚̕͝█̴̠̪̻̹̈̅͜ͅ█̸̯̠̦̈͐̋̂ͅ█̶̩͐̽̎̀̾͆͌͗̇̐́̋̀͠͝█̵̨̛̛̲̲̖̫̝͉̣̹̹̳̱͚̲́̏͒͛̒̇̽͌̚͘͝͝͝ͅ█̵̝͍̝̖̰̩̟͎̳̏̓̃͝ͅ█̴̫̪͕͍͊̀̂̒͋͂̇̃█̴̢̹̤̯͕̫̦͒̂̊͂̓̐̿̽̒̔̕͜͠█̷͇̣̟̙͓̬͍͕̮̮̂̐█̵̛̣̠̱̔͑̋̈́́͂͐̋̀̔̎̐̃̚█̵̨̙̮̻̱̙̼̣̟̊̃̃̒̿̓̾̋̀͋̐͑͗͘͠█̷͖̪̻̼́̉͐̒͋̊̃͆͌̄̓͘█̴̧̨̧̛̼̤̻̹̩̥̦͇̋̀█̵̡̘͍̳̩͉͎͉̊͘█̸̛̛̭̟̜͔͔̇̒̈̈́̔͐͊͒̀̂͝█̶̫̦̑̒͒̈́͛̍̆͐̒̇̆̉̚͝ͅ
̷̪͓͖͂█̷̧̝̠̯͙̥͓͍̥̰́̀͌̏͆͋͐͆̑͘█̸̧̉̉̀͋̈͗͜█̵̳̞͔͍́̽͒͛́̚͜͝█̸̨͓̟̬̣̓̐̃̓̏͛̕̚̚█̵͈̩̱̭̱̀̿͆̀͗̍͝͝͝█̴̨͕̗͑͐̋̀̇͗̎̎́̊͒̉̽ ̵͍̖͓̹͐͌̈͘ ̸̧͍̠͓͕̮̮͋̉́̈́̒̀ ̴̖̭̥̲͍̩̲̜̤̫̞̱̙̞͊̃̓ ̴̻̬̜̻͙͇̗̬̹̝̝̿͗̆͋̓̈́̔̈́͌̾̕̚͘ ̷̨͓̹̲̭̱͕̟̪̪͚̗͉̜͙̈̃̊̄̊͂͊̐͝͝ ̵̮́͒͒̀̐̓̒̉̕̚█̷̢̻̠̜̠̳͔̤́̋͛̎̅̂̕͘̚█̵̧̪̺͉͠͝█̶̡̨̢̟̮̩͎͙͚̙̱̝̟͖͂̊̒̍̓̊̏́̉̐̚̕█̸̡̧̗̗͎͓̹̹̥̜͍͕̈́̒̒̄̔̑̄̂̀̾̈́̚͘͠ ̶͕̼̳̳͎̣̼͈͎͍̝̎̌͗̃́̋͜ͅ ̴͚̗̮̾͠ ̵̡͕̣͍̓̓̊ ̵̠̪͓̻̘̜̬̪̠̰̺̣̈́͗̎ ̵̯̫̗̍̃̎̎̈́͒̃̽̄̅͝ ̷̙͖̅ ̴̠͔̎̈́͗̐̏̒̕͘ ̶̥̼̙̙͎̠̭͉̦̭̳͉͓͗͒̈͆͘ ̷̡̧̧̹̲͇̞̣̖̗̝̀̏͝ͅ ̵̲̭̰̰̤̟̔̋̀͐̌█̷̖̱͓̥͈͚̎̒̀̈̀̄͐̊̿͒̀̃̇̉̕█̴̛͙͓̠̮̺̑́̐̾̕̚█̴̢͈̤͖͉͚̦͔̩͎͓̪̩͛͋̾͝ͅ█̷̤̭̦̝̼͆͋̏͒̀̿̌͝█̸̨̱͎̭̱͇̯̞̭̹̀ͅ█̷̤̫͙̗̬̼͖̘̪̹͉͙͆̊█̴̹͉͍̭̝̜̤̙̟̫̘̑̑͋̒̍̀̈█̸̨̙̖̜͓̃̋͋̈́̓̐̚͝█̸̙̲͖͇̪̠̟̠̱̭̈́͆͌̂͛̑̍̈͂͋̔͜█̶̰̜̦̪̦͍̹̜̮̗̉͗̈́͋̓́̀͠
̷̨̻̗͈̻̣̖̰͎̅̒̐̀̀̐̿̓͛̿̆͌́͠█̵̡͚͚̖̥̲̯͎͙̘̆͛̉̔͊͂́͒̓͌͝█̵̡̧̡̦̜͇̗̩̔̒́̀̀̐́͑̈́̈̿͝ͅͅ█̶̧̥̤̙͍̻̣͚̜̾̍̾͗͋̍̑̆͘͝█̴̨̭̞̼̜͓͉̇̈̊̚͠ ̶̜̤̲̎̈́̑̒̌̂̿̾̀̐ ̸̤̲̪̜͙̔̃̑͌́̒͒̿͜ ̵̨̨̠̫̙͉͖̟̾̓̈́͋͂̅̀̏͘͠ͅ ̷̛̛̙̩͔͛͌͗̆ͅ ̶̰͈̽̅̀̑̏͛̋̅͛́̎̀͆͘̕ ̸͓̭̺̼̝̬̺͔̤̇̍̆̇̔̈́̋͝ ̴̢̢̖͓͍̯̲͖͖̲̳̿͊̄́͒͋͒̏̓̿̚̕͜͝͝ͅ ̶̖̟̣͙̻̈͒͆͌̏̋͝ ̷̡̻͇̼̝̹̰̆̀̆́̒̿̈́͌̀̽̈́̚͘͜█̷̡̱̠̼̻̬̻̋̓̄̓̀́̒█̷̨̫͙͖͐̄̎̊̄̽̓̽͛̊͊̀̚͘█̴̢̢̩̖̤̩̣̭̣͚̈͌̈̉̔̓̈́͜█̸̭͈̄͑█̸͎̄͐͘█̸̧̛̹̠̗̪̰͇͙̱̠̍̌̊͗͂̅͂█̶̙̩̞͎͓̈́̈́̔̾͘█̸̮̳͓͕̭̥̲̙̞̐̉̓̃̂̓͛̔̓̚̚͝█̶̡̛͌̂́̅̈͜͠█̸̞̫͍̠̝̂͌͒̎̽̍̉̿̍͌́̕̚͝█̴̛̜̱͍̩̙̦̮͇̫̉̂̋͂̐̄̇͂̔͊̊̀̕█̶̭̌̓̄̉̀̍̿͐̅̽͊̐͑̕̕█̵̩̻̥̈̑̇͌̐͐̕̕͠█̶̧̧̡͇̰̲̜̥̬͕̰̝͓̫͚́́̈́
̷̡̛̫̳̠̥͋̐̊͌̎̿̐͒̇̔̌́̚̚ ̷͇̥̜̼̉͑́̈̍͝ ̴̨̛͍̰͕͇̲̝̤̿̐͛̈́̾͊̕͠ ̷̲̯̠̮̲̗̄̀͋̈́̅̀̅̓̌̂̀͂̏̀͠ ̷͕̹̪͍͈͌̇̅͜ ̷̨̢̺͉̹̯̺͚͓́͌͛̐̍̽̈́̏̊̆ ̵̳̋̿͒ ̴̢̼̗̌͆͊ͅ ̷͙͖̃͗͂̑̏̋͗́͗̏͋̒͘͠͝ ̶̭͓̗͉̦̬͇̞̗̗͇̤̓͌̉̉̂͑͘ͅ█̶̧̳͖̣̄█̵̢̡̡̞̻̤͈͕̲͇͙̙̽͗̽́̐̌̈́̉̍̓͝
̴̧͈̻͕̦̜̩̖͛̿̇͜█̷̛̤̗̤̤͓̤̞͍̹̈́̉͐͆͌͂̽͠█̶͙͊̂̄̀͑͗̓͂͆͘͝█̷̡̧̛͔̖͙̒͊͛̑̿͆̈̚͝█̵̺̱̝̓̃̎̂͂̈́̈̒̈́͛̕͘͝█̴̡̡̱͓̱͔͇͖̻̝͚̱͆͂͋̄█̵͙͎͎͇̣̭͉͕͓̤̄̓̋͐̓̂͊̅̚͠͝█̶̛͇͉̲͓̖̑̋̑͗͗̒̈́̅͛͆̍̅̚͠ͅ█̸̛͇͉͓̤̯͍̤͚̼̹͉̞̘̂̆̓̔͂̋͛̂̆͒̈́͜ͅ█̸̺͔̞͈̹̝̥̻̱̥͓͛̑͐͆͜█̶̪͝█̴̛̺̬̳̫̳̀̌͋̌̈́͗͋͌̎͗̚█̸̖̦̺͍̭͇̱̮͇͐̏̍̔̐̈́̏͊͐͜͠͝͝ͅ█̵̛̛̯̿́̈́̓̑̍̉█̵͇͕͎̐̋̃̓͌͑̐̈́̈͝█̷̧̛͙̹̠͓̣̭͚͎͎̳̠̩̀̂̄̐͜͜█̷̢̡̢̣̱̟͙̞͒̔̅̆̎̓͗̇͗̀͗̊͑̈́͝█̸̘̠̥̠̳̻̱̝̺̲͚̼͙̯͋͛̓̈́͊͋͐̋█̸̛͓̲̗͚̘͓̳̠̥͌̿̑

System REBOOT; START
█☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐ 10%
██☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐ 20%
███☐☐☐☐☐☐☐ 30%
████☐☐☐☐☐☐ 40%
█████☐☐☐☐☐ 50%
██████☐☐☐☐ 60%
███████☐☐☐ 70%
████████☐☐ 80%
█████████☐ 90%
██████████ 100%

SYSTEM REBOOT; COMPLETE
Last edited by SIEOrganization on Fri Dec 24, 2021 11:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
RenegadePegasus
Visit My Farm

Re: [Personal Logs of Dr.Saint and Dr.Remiel Regarding Their Experience at the SIE Organization]

Post by RenegadePegasus »

Oooooooohhhhhhh!
Noooo I liked Mr. Vir!!!!!
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
SIEOrganization
Visit My Farm

===================================================================================

<<POWERED BY THE SIE ORGANIZATION>>

<SHELTER. INVESTIGATE. ELIMINATE.>

WOULD YOU LIKE TO ENTER?
>Yes
>No
WOULD YOU LIKE TO ENTER?
>Yes
>No

.............ENTERING......

LOGIN INFORMATION

Username ->
Password ->
Thumb Scanner - >
Username -> Dr.Saint
Password -> *****************
Thumb Scanner -> Dr. Judas Daniel Saint ->> VALID I.D.

CONFIRMED STATUS.........

{Dr.Saint LOGGING ON}

{Start of Log #5}

Some I.T. employees came over and reset the systems, including the security cameras. While doing so the emergency lights were on, flashing their neon red and everyone heard an odd noise coming from outside the main base. One of the assigned I.T that had a gun一a G-19 I believe一and a few guards went to check and they came back saying that Mr.Vir was in the quarantine with the equines.

We rushed out and found him lying in the grass. He was...it was horrific. The I.T. personnel and the assigned guards here (I never bothered to learn their names; unimportant) couldn't get close enough to move his body but since the cameras came back up we could see from the higher viewpoint that Mr.Vir had an initial bullet wound right through his forehead, so at least he died instantly. But the equines, they were feasting on him. We recently installed a grid pattern of electrical wire that ran throughout the pasture, underneath the surface of the low cut grass, so one of the I.T. workers hit the power switch to light up the ground beneath the Turkmenes. Though the only Turkmene that wasn't actively participating in the mauling of Mr.Vir's corpse was #12, our newest arrival, that one was also electrocuted.

These electrical pulses caused the equines to stop destroying him, but it unfortunately also caused his body to light up. It was heated and on fire and burnt while the smell wafted all the way through the base. A horrible, horrible smell. Disgusting. After that horror, some set sprinklers went on and stopped the small fire from spreading, as that was going on I hit the gas switch which induces halothane to spread through the fenced-in area. The Turkmene fell asleep and the guards were able to carry Mr.Vir's now charred body out of the pasture and they're now performing some undisclosed autopsy on him to report to the higher-ups like Col. ██████

Well, that's-...that's all I'm going to type for now. I need a breather and perhaps I'll call up our branch's assigned therapist; don't know their name yet... I might not.

Everything scrambled. I don't know what to think.

{End of Log #5}

{Dr.Saint LOGS OFF}
Last edited by SIEOrganization on Fri Dec 24, 2021 11:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SIEOrganization
Visit My Farm

{Dr.Saint LOGS ON}

{Start of Log #6}

One of the Turkmene equines woke up and it seems distressed. #12 is currently isolating itself and moving away from the other specimen when they try to accompany it. Odd behavior, I definitely will need to monitor any changes to herd dynamics. It also seems to walk a bit lopsided, like a limp or that it's not used to walking; I'll have to get a medical report to see if the previous electrocution has caused any seizures or concussions.

I haven’t gotten any reports back from the main branch on Mr.Vir’s autopsy, someone up there must want it hushed up. I shouldn’t say anymore if it is a cover-up like I’m thinking.

Dr.Remiel came back… he’s somewhat different now, more formal and withdrawn. Not enough to be alarming, just… quite odd concerning his more common actions two or three weeks ago. Yesterday, I asked him if he wanted to hang out at a local bar after work and he replied with "If it does not pertain to the Organization's workforce or other capabilities, then I will have to decline." I'm speechless, Dr.Remiel has never talked like that to me or even dismissed my offers of pub-crawling. I know it's the reconditioning the facility put him through, and that his "usual" behavior most likely won't be back for a while until he shakes off the harsh soldier-like training that the Organization has been heard to use if an employee goes back for rework due to negligence or communication issues involving reports or their ability to follow orders.

{End of Log #6}

{Dr.Saint LOGS OFF}
Last edited by SIEOrganization on Fri Dec 24, 2021 11:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Royale Ranch
Location: Driving, Photographing or Playing the Piano (or maybe actually working)
Visit My Farm

Post by Royale Ranch »

well that escalated quickly... well said, i repeat, well said.

i'm not so certain of the obtuse cruelty involved, but you see, these things happen.
more than we know, for unless we hold a specific clearance, the general public know less than even the smallest percentage of what goes on behind beyond the grid. lucky for you (perhaps) - and me - i'm not one of those people,. it does, however, raise the question of our interest.

hold tight - connection is breaking up..

better not be another darned bug

i'm loosing it... the connection is becoming spotty.
security cameras are going out - and now im wondering if this is a cyber attack.. or perhaps even a kidnapping..

well, if i stop in the middle of a sentance, i'm sure th........
RenegadePegasus
Visit My Farm

Post by RenegadePegasus »

Royale Ranch wrote:well that escalated quickly... well said, i repeat, well said.

i'm not so certain of the obtuse cruelty involved, but you see, these things happen.
more than we know, for unless we hold a specific clearance, the general public know less than even the smallest percentage of what goes on behind beyond the grid. lucky for you (perhaps) - and me - i'm not one of those people,. it does, however, raise the question of our interest.

hold tight - connection is breaking up..

better not be another darned bug

i'm loosing it... the connection is becoming spotty.
security cameras are going out - and now im wondering if this is a cyber attack.. or perhaps even a kidnapping..

well, if i stop in the middle of a sentance, i'm sure th........
(You forgot the static)
:lol:
*kkkssshhhhzzzzz*
SIEOrganization
Visit My Farm

{Dr. Remiel LOGS ON}

{Start of Log #7}

Dr. Remiel reporting for the assigned monthly log.

After the electrocution of the Turkmens and the then charred corpse, the I.T personnel that witnessed the scene had a breakdown; they had to be taken to the psych ward of the main facility up in ████, ███████ and went on leave. The technical personnel doesn’t seem to know how to handle gore or excessive violence. I feel as though I should pity them, to an extent.

A new I.T. personnel appeared; their name’s Ellery Royale, they’re alright. They’ve been cleared to work with Dr. Saint and me, and in their files, it says that they are desensitized to violence. While I have seen them and Dr. Saint talking quite often, I mostly ignore their ramblings. If it’s not for the good of the Organization, then it isn’t that important. With their being unbothered by violence, well, suppose one must be in this era, what with one of the newest generations starting riots and a mass pandemic going on. Dr. Saint has made a few observational logs over the course of this virus, mostly health check-ins for employees and the like, but we still must work. For the Organization, of course.

The equines so far haven’t gotten sick, so that’s good. Though I have discussed with Dr. Saint that some of their most recent blood work and biopsy scans have come back… odd. The common DNA and RNA sequences in their cells seemed to have altered, slightly. Almost unnoticeable—we haven't figured out what this discovery has changed, just quite yet.

{End of Log #7}

{Dr. Remiel LOGS OFF}
Last edited by SIEOrganization on Fri Dec 24, 2021 11:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SIEOrganization
Visit My Farm

{Dr. Saint LOGS ON}

{Start of Log #8}

The federal powers are less than pleased with the Organization, but nonetheless, we will █████████ any dismissal and defunding as instructed by Col. ████████. Though we get most of the budget from the current government administration, our ███████ ████████ backers do have the manpower and monetary gain to support the Organization and its finds through █████ ██████ █████ legal means. It would be a shame if we had to just, brush off and ignore any orders of ceasing operations and the like. Simply a pity.

The amount of chaos that the assigned I.T. personal has caused is… It’s a lot. Out of context, it sounds horrible, which it does, but in context; still awful, just funnier. Nothing absolutely maddening or concerning—again, mostly just weird. A fun person though, generally alright in terms of seriousness when work in ███████████ and reports do need to get set up and done.

A note on experiment subject #10; since it was the one we took blood from while sedated, over the last few days a guard, ███, and I (instead of Dr. Remiel like the last bloodwork test) went back a took another sample. While all visible and physical indications of malnutrition and dehydration are shown on #10, the albumin levels aren’t there, at all! Normally lower levels indicate malnutrition, while high levels would mean dehydration, amongst other things. There are none. No albumin protein appears in subject #10’s genetic code. Nothing. Also, there’s an abnormally low amount of lysine and threonine, which are essential amino acids. If we were focused on the experiments’ health this would be worrying. Currently, it isn’t, as the deprivation of food and only small amounts of water given are intentional.

Probably unethical, but, eh. What’s one to do when stuck under threat of reconditioning, reassignment, or “███████████.”

I’m most likely to get back into conditioning just for typing this, but I worry little over such things. Not many matters in this grand scheme of the Organization.

I still worry over █████ though. Poor fool.

{End of Log #8}

{Dr. Saint LOGS OFF}
Last edited by SIEOrganization on Fri Dec 24, 2021 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RoseeDelight
Visit My Farm

Post by RoseeDelight »

You have to continue writing this! Its awesome!
SIEOrganization
Visit My Farm

{Dr. Remiel LOGS ON}

{Start of Log #9}

Dr. Remiel reporting for the assigned monthly log.
All employees are screened and ordered to be clothed in proper apparel that is dictated by health procedures.

#04 had to be taken in for monitoring, as Dr. Saint noticed while viewing the security cameras for bugs with Royale that its eyes got glassy and wide. Instead of its normal color within the observation, the scleras have turned from white to vantablack. After sedating and taking the regular samples to check for irregularities, the #04 appears to be molting through its eyes. The blood that swelled up in its eyes almost overnight turned old and seemed to become increasingly hyperpigmented, alongside the serrated pupils which dilated to what Dr. Saint reported as “uncomfortable levels,” which all experiments have.

To note, Dr. Saint and I have discovered another unconventional work whilst doing a routine check through the equines DNA sequence. We have found that they share similar individual RNA (and by value, mRNA, tRNA) to that of humans. Through the use of several ████████ volunteers, we’ve found that at least 63% to 72% of their DNA一as Dr. Saint did further testing and figured this out一is that of what appears to be actual traces of human DNA (or that of which is extremely alike) differencing only in a few base terms; valine is excessively diminished or nonexistent altogether.

While as mentioned in previous reports, the amino acids lysine and threonine are not as low as the valine levels, they are still lower than the Organization has perceived through other █████ █████████ means. On a higher note, to close off this report, Royale has been making progress with their heavily assigned workload. They had hit a “bump in the road” and complained to Dr. Saint and a few guards about it. This was annoying, but they have stopped.

{End of Log #9}

{Dr. Remiel LOGS OFF}
Last edited by SIEOrganization on Fri Dec 24, 2021 11:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:21 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:21 am