Community Forum

CLOSED

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
HallOfFame 2
Visit My Farm

CLOSED

Post by HallOfFame 2 »

A Special Welcome To HWO From HOF

Hi all,

This is not really a contest...but it is for Newbies only. I have tons of money that I do not exactly need, so why not help out the new players? The info is below:

Info:
I will be giving away a total $5,000,000 to 5 new players ($1,000,000/new player)!
Accepting Applications until Sept. 15th, 2019 (or until I receive 5 people if there aren't enough by the end date)

REQUIREMENTS:
* YOU MUST be a new player (no making new accounts and being dishonest)
* Your account must be under 1 month old
* Your account must be older than 1 week
* You may only apply for this one time

How to Apply:
* Simply fill out the application below with your honest answers
* Please note that there will be more than 5 applicants, meaning I will have to choose between all of you. (Depending on how many people apply, I will decide how much to give the rest of you since I want to help you!)

Application:
Your Name:
Your Favorite Breed of Horse:
Your Favorite Part of the Game So Far:
What Your Goals Are:
Why Have You Chosen to Apply?

Please DO NOT ping me, just simply reply with the filled out application.

~ HOF 2

UPDATE:

Slots For The $1,000,000
1. Full
2. Full
3. Full
4. Full
5. Full
Last edited by HallOfFame 2 on Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:56 am, edited 5 times in total.
"In order to succeed, we must first believe we can ~ Nikos Kazantzakis"
AmberNW
Visit My Farm

Re: NEWBIES CHECK THIS OUT

Post by AmberNW »

This is so awesome, HOF 2!

Application:
Your Name: Amber
Your Favorite Breed of Horse: All of them! Haha. :lol: I just love horses and have since I was 3 years old. IRL, I own a Haflinger cross mare who is my world, but I really love Paints. In-game, my favorite are my Anglo-Arabians.
Your Favorite Part of the Game So Far: My favorite part of the game so far is the realistic genetics. I have a keen interest in genetics and how different types and colors are created.
What Your Goals Are: My goals right now are to breed high HGP Arabians that are good at dressage. I am also really enjoying quest breeding and bringing back breeds with low numbers in game (I have created several, but before I created and began breeding them, there were only 8 Lokai in the game, so that's the "rarest" I have successfully bred thus far!) I also just got my first Limousin today.
Why Have You Chosen to Apply? Mostly because I've been waiting for a contest since I joined but of course I could use the money to continue to try to bring back rare breeds and keep building up my farm/buying courses.
NaterTot
Visit My Farm

Post by NaterTot »

Your Name: NaterTot
Your Favorite Breed of Horse: I like the Shetlands. I think its fun to breed larger shetlands for riding.
Your Favorite Part of the Game So Far: I like the competitions, the community, but mainly, the genetics!
What Your Goals Are: http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 19&t=19669
Why Have You Chosen to Apply? Well... I want money so I can make a better farm.

I am Katy_Kanes brother, but she doesn't go on this account!
RenegadePegasus
Visit My Farm

Post by RenegadePegasus »

Your Name: RenegadPegasus

Your Favorite Breed of Horse: Akhal-Tekes, Arabs, Appaloosas, TBs. (sorry I couldn’t pick just 1 lol!)

Your Favorite Part of the Game So Far: the variety of horse colors, stats, physical appearance, and genes.

What Your Goals Are: To breed a rare Asian horse called the Xilingol.

Why Have You Chosen to Apply? because to breed a Xilingol you need Kabaradas, Russian Dons, Akhal-Tekes, And Sanhes, all of which are very rare( except fo the Tekes).
{~lilCrazyMalala~}
Visit My Farm

Post by {~lilCrazyMalala~} »

HallOfFame 2 wrote:

Hi all,

This is not really a contest...but it is for Newbies only. I have tons of money that I do not exactly need, so why not help out the new players? The info is below:

Info:
I will be giving away a total $5,000,000 to 5 new players ($1,000,000/new player)!
Accepting Applications until Sept. 15th, 2019 (or until I receive 5 people if there aren't enough by the end date)

REQUIREMENTS:

How to Apply:
* Please note that there will be more than 5 applicants, meaning I will have to choose between all of you. (Depending on how many people apply, I will decide how much to give the rest of you since I want to help you!)

Application:
Your Name:
What Your Goals Are:

~ HOF 2
Your Name: Malaya!
Your Favorite Breed of Horse: I think north African barb, theres so many different colors!
Your Favorite Part of the Game So Far: i really like all the cool barns, i really would like one to put my horse in!
What Your Goals Are: To own a Andalusian!!
Why Have You Chosen to Apply? I have chosen to apply because by getting some extra money it could help me to achieve my goals!
P.S. Thank you so much for doing this! us new players appreciate it!
HallOfFame 2
Visit My Farm

Post by HallOfFame 2 »

amberNW wrote:
NatorTot wrote:
RenegadePegasus wrote:
{~lilCrazyMalala~} wrote:

Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you all about this. College has had me busy, but I have now had time to check over everything and am willing to send over the $1,000,000 to each of you! Please link a horse (with no existing offspring or under 3 years of age) here and put it up for offers for me to offer on. If you do not have any horses you wish to part with, please let me know so I can return the horse back to you for $1.

Again, my apologies for the delay and welcome to HWO!
~ HOF 2
Joes_Horse_Rescue_27
Visit My Farm

Re: NEWBIES CHECK THIS OUT - 1 SPOT LEFT

Post by Joes_Horse_Rescue_27 »

HallOfFame 2 wrote:

Hi all,

Info:

REQUIREMENTS:

How to Apply:

Application:
Your Name:
What Your Goals Are:

~ HOF 2

UPDATE:

Slots For The $1,000,000
1. Full
2. Full
3. Full
4. Full
5. OPEN!!
Vsco.Champing.Sksksk
Thoroughbred
All the different breeds and things we can do
Start a line of champion horses and become a well known champer
Because the extra money will come in handy when breeding and champing people horses
NaterTot
Visit My Farm

Post by NaterTot »

HallOfFame 2 wrote:
amberNW wrote:
NatorTot wrote:
RenegadePegasus wrote:

Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you all about this. College has had me busy, but I have now had time to check over everything and am willing to send over the $1,000,000 to each of you! Please link a horse (with no existing offspring or under 3 years of age) here and put it up for offers for me to offer on. If you do not have any horses you wish to part with, please let me know so I can return the horse back to you for $1.

~ HOF 2

Ack! I haven't been on in a while so, sorry!!!
Let me get you one : )
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2161940
Ok, here she is, please sell her back!
HallOfFame 2
Visit My Farm

Post by HallOfFame 2 »

NaterTot wrote:
HallOfFame 2 wrote:

~ HOF 2

Ack! I haven't been on in a while so, sorry!!!
Let me get you one : )
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2161940
Ok, here she is, please sell her back!
She is back up for offers. Just offer $1.

~ HOF 2
RenegadePegasus
Visit My Farm

Post by RenegadePegasus »

HallOfFame 2 wrote:
amberNW wrote:
NatorTot wrote:
RenegadePegasus wrote:

~ HOF 2
Thank you! Here: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2145685
I can buy her back if you want. :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:40 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:40 pm