Community Forum

More club suggestions?

PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

More club suggestions?

Post by PeacefulOreo »

I would be willing to start up more clubs for different breeds, other than Thoroughbreds for racing and/or realistic Arabians. Any breed suggestions, breeding goals, and names?

I have, I can buy easily, and/or I can breed easily the following breeds (not saying that these are the limit but ones that I could help start): Friesian, Shagya Arabian, Morab, Warlander, Anglo Arabian, Connemara, Gypsy Vanner, Hanoverian, Morgan, Standardbred, Sumba, Tchenarani
RenegadePegasus
Visit My Farm

Re: More club suggestions?

Post by RenegadePegasus »

PeacefulOreo wrote:I would be willing to start up more clubs for different breeds, other than Thoroughbreds for racing and/or realistic Arabians. Any breed suggestions, breeding goals, and names?

I have, I can buy easily, and/or I can breed easily the following breeds (not saying that these are the limit but ones that I could help start): Friesian, Shagya Arabian, Morab, Warlander, Anglo Arabian, Connemara, Gypsy Vanner, Hanoverian, Morgan, Standardbred, Sumba, Tchenarani
Maybe a barrel racing club? IDK lol :lol:
Chevelle
Visit My Farm

Post by Chevelle »

Perhaps Bashkirs
Chevelle
Visit My Farm

Post by Chevelle »

I can help you get started with some of my Bashkirs
Hazel
Visit My Farm

Post by Hazel »

I would like to humbly suggest a club where we take courses, suggest which courses to take in which order, and commiserate over the courses that take 5+ days to complete.

(Is half joking, but if anyone wants to run with this, I will throw in behind you)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 7:25 pm

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 7:25 pm