Community Forum

The driving discipline~ Log Pull, Marathon Driving, Obstacle Driving and Driven Dressage

Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

The driving discipline~ Log Pull, Marathon Driving, Obstacle Driving and Driven Dressage

Post by Veterinarian »

For all of the driving breeders out there! I am making this post to find out the players who are interested in any of the following disciplines:
Marathon driving, Log Pull, Driven Dressage and Obstacle driving
Please ping me if you are interested in any of the disciplines listed above or generally compete horses in these disciplines!

A few players are going to be pinged to find out if they are still interested in the driving discipline.

This post is associated with the driving newsletter and a few updates that are going to come in the future!

____
Totina wrote:interested in any of the disciplines mentioned above?
Questhaven wrote:interested in any of the disciplines mentioned above?
panka33 wrote:interested in any of the disciplines mentioned above?
Mega wrote:interested in any of the disciplines mentioned above?
Elaina Brewster wrote:interested in any of the disciplines mentioned above?
Malakai20 wrote:interested in any of the disciplines mentioned above?
kicara90 wrote:interested in any of the disciplines mentioned above?
Lightning eventing wrote:interested in any of the disciplines mentioned above?
Golden Stats wrote:interested in any of the disciplines mentioned above?
Confirmed
RenegadePegasus wrote:interested in any of the disciplines mentioned above?
Confirmed
Last edited by Veterinarian on Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:41 am, edited 3 times in total.
Mlloftus
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: The driving discipline~ Log Pull, Marathon Driving, Obstacle Driving and Driven Dressage

Post by Mlloftus »

Veterinarian wrote:For all of the driving breeders out there! I am making this post to find out the players who are interested in any of the following disciplines:
Please ping me if you are interested in any of the disciplines listed above or generally compete horses in these disciplines!

A few players are going to be pinged to find out if they are still interested in the driving discipline.

This post is associated with the driving newsletter and a few updates that are going to come in the future!
I am interested Log Pull!
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Re: The driving discipline~ Log Pull, Marathon Driving, Obstacle Driving and Driven Dressage

Post by Veterinarian »

mlloftus wrote:
Veterinarian wrote:For all of the driving breeders out there! I am making this post to find out the players who are interested in any of the following disciplines:

I am interested Log Pull!
Thanks for letting me know!
Mlloftus
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Mlloftus »

Veterinarian wrote:
mlloftus wrote: I am interested Log Pull!
Thanks for letting me know!
Your welcome! Also, are you writing a newsletter on it (or will you in the future) because NO ONE ever takes notice of log pull!
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

mlloftus wrote:
Veterinarian wrote: Thanks for letting me know!
Your welcome! Also, are you writing a newsletter on it (or will you in the future) because NO ONE ever takes notice of log pull!
I know, the next issue is going to contain a link to this post in order to try and find players who are interested in this discipline.

In the future I am going to create a club and start some events, make million dollar competitions and basically bring the driving discipline's popularity up! :D
Mlloftus
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Mlloftus »

Veterinarian wrote:
mlloftus wrote: Your welcome! Also, are you writing a newsletter on it (or will you in the future) because NO ONE ever takes notice of log pull!
I know, the next issue is going to contain a link to this post in order to try and find players who are interested in this discipline.

In the future I am going to create a club and start some events, make million dollar competitions and basically bring the driving discipline's popularity up! :D
Yay!
RenegadePegasus
Visit My Farm

Post by RenegadePegasus »

____
Totina wrote:interested in any of the disciplines mentioned above?
Questhaven wrote:interested in any of the disciplines mentioned above?
panka33 wrote:interested in any of the disciplines mentioned above?
Mega wrote:interested in any of the disciplines mentioned above?
Elaina Brewster wrote:interested in any of the disciplines mentioned above?
Malakai20 wrote:interested in any of the disciplines mentioned above?
kicara90 wrote:interested in any of the disciplines mentioned above?
Lightning eventing wrote:interested in any of the disciplines mentioned above?
Golden Stats wrote:interested in any of the disciplines mentioned above?
RenegadePegasus wrote:interested in any of the disciplines mentioned above?
Yes I am. I am currently breeding Soviet Heavy Drafts for Marathon Driving and Log Pull. (Also cross country but that’s not driving :p)
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

RenegadePegasus wrote:

Yes I am. I am currently breeding Soviet Heavy Drafts for Marathon Driving and Log Pull.
Good to know! I will most commonly ping you again for a few updates in the future!
RenegadePegasus
Visit My Farm

Post by RenegadePegasus »

Veterinarian wrote:
RenegadePegasus wrote:
Yes I am. I am currently breeding Soviet Heavy Drafts for Marathon Driving and Log Pull.
Good to know! I will most commonly ping you again for a few updates in the future!
Ok
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

mlloftus wrote:
Veterinarian wrote: I know, the next issue is going to contain a link to this post in order to try and find players who are interested in this discipline.

Yay!
Could you meet me in chat?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 06, 2024 2:26 am

It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 2:26 am