Community Forum

The Adoption Center Makeover Challenge!! Win A fully Trained TB colt and a cash prize!! Sign up now!!

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
walnut the hamster
Visit My Farm

Re: The Adoption Center Makeover Challenge!! Win A fully Trained TB colt and a cash prize!! Sign up now!!

Post by walnut the hamster »

honeybunny wrote:
walnut the hamster wrote:
YAY! thanks!
Here is the pasture you can choose from! :D
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/75457
I chose http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2298042 and http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2249848
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Re: The Adoption Center Makeover Challenge!! Win A fully Trained TB colt and a cash prize!! Sign up now!!

Post by Toadally »

Equine_Gal wrote:
Katy_Kanes wrote:
Yes, let me put it up?
Their up!
I think I may have missed it again :shock: I'm so sorry, my internet has been acting kind of funny recently :?
honeybunny
Visit My Farm

Post by honeybunny »

Ok! They are up! (Also once the comp is over I would love to buy that dappled mare if you don't need her ;) ;) )
walnut the hamster
Visit My Farm

Post by walnut the hamster »

honeybunny wrote:
Ok! They are up! (Also once the comp is over I would love to buy that dappled mare if you don't need her ;) ;) )
Sure! Thats fine with me
Katy_Kanes_Frozen
Visit My Farm

Post by Katy_Kanes_Frozen »

honeybunny wrote:...
Hello, I will start rehoming the horses or selling them for $250 ($10 per PT spent on them) if people do not buy them. Thank you!
honeybunny
Visit My Farm

Post by honeybunny »

Equine_Gal wrote:
Hello, I will start rehoming the horses or selling them for $250 ($10 per PT spent on them) if people do not buy them. Thank you!
I would post them as recipe horses for sale on the sale forum... they might sell... People have been looking. :D
RenegadePegasus
Visit My Farm

Post by RenegadePegasus »

When do we start? :)
honeybunny
Visit My Farm

Post by honeybunny »

RenegadePegasus wrote:
When do we start? :)
Now. :D
RenegadePegasus
Visit My Farm

Post by RenegadePegasus »

honeybunny wrote:
RenegadePegasus wrote: When do we start? :)
Now. :D
Ok
Katy_Kanes_Frozen
Visit My Farm

Post by Katy_Kanes_Frozen »

honeybunny wrote:
Equine_Gal wrote:
I would post them as recipe horses for sale on the sale forum... they might sell... People have been looking. :D
Good Idea!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 9:51 pm

It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 9:51 pm