Community Forum

Seeking long term trainer!

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Lakeside Lane
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Seeking long term trainer!

Post by Lakeside Lane »

So I honestly do not have the time of day to train my horses, but I need to start making some cash off of showing since my arabian/pintabian breeding program has been rapidly increasing. If anyone would be committed to it, I would love to “hire” a long term trainer for select horses. I can pay by horse or by week that you train for me, whatever works best. On a budget of 4500 per horse, can increase pay once horses are bringing in more money. Thank you! :)
aakkaa2006
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Seeking long term trainer!

Post by aakkaa2006 »

Lakeside Lane wrote:So I honestly do not have the time of day to train my horses, but I need to start making some cash off of showing since my arabian/pintabian breeding program has been rapidly increasing. If anyone would be committed to it, I would love to “hire” a long term trainer for select horses. I can pay by horse or by week that you train for me, whatever works best. On a budget of 4500 per horse, can increase pay once horses are bringing in more money. Thank you! :)

Hello I would be interested in being a trainer. I am on here at least 3 times a day. let me know if you are interested
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 06, 2024 10:28 pm

It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 10:28 pm