Community Forum

WANTED - SMGCh. Horse

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Thundermare
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

WANTED - SMGCh. Horse

Post by Thundermare »

I've already asked how much a SMGCh. horse would cost earlier, but this time I would like to know if anyone has one for sale. I'm not the richest person in the game as was established somewhere in one of my posts (160k as of right now) but depending on different aspects I was told that prices can vary. Anyways, the age, breed, conformation, training, etc doesn't matter to me, so it can be anything. I've been trying to champ my horses to this specific level but so far have gotten nowhere (lol). If anyone has one of these horses for sale and would be willing to help (I can earn money fairly easily if you aren't satisfied with my current balance) I'd love to hear about it. Thanks!
Thundermare
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: WANTED - SMGCh. Horse

Post by Thundermare »

Thundermare wrote:I've already asked how much a SMGCh. horse would cost earlier, but this time I would like to know if anyone has one for sale. I'm not the richest person in the game as was established somewhere in one of my posts (160k as of right now) but depending on different aspects I was told that prices can vary. Anyways, the age, breed, conformation, training, etc doesn't matter to me, so it can be anything. I've been trying to champ my horses to this specific level but so far have gotten nowhere (lol). If anyone has one of these horses for sale and would be willing to help (I can earn money fairly easily if you aren't satisfied with my current balance) I'd love to hear about it. Thanks!
Or if you know anyone with a SMGCh. horse for sale that's fine too.
HallOfFame 2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by HallOfFame 2 »

Thundermare wrote:
Thundermare wrote:I've already asked how much a SMGCh. horse would cost earlier, but this time I would like to know if anyone has one for sale. I'm not the richest person in the game as was established somewhere in one of my posts (160k as of right now) but depending on different aspects I was told that prices can vary. Anyways, the age, breed, conformation, training, etc doesn't matter to me, so it can be anything. I've been trying to champ my horses to this specific level but so far have gotten nowhere (lol). If anyone has one of these horses for sale and would be willing to help (I can earn money fairly easily if you aren't satisfied with my current balance) I'd love to hear about it. Thanks!
Or if you know anyone with a SMGCh. horse for sale that's fine too.

I own 3 on my main account...I may be able to part with one. Or else I am more than happy to buy one and make it a SMGCh or you? Let me know!

~ HOF 2
Thundermare
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Thundermare »

HallOfFame 2 wrote:
Thundermare wrote: Or if you know anyone with a SMGCh. horse for sale that's fine too.

I own 3 on my main account...I may be able to part with one. Or else I am more than happy to buy one and make it a SMGCh or you? Let me know!

~ HOF 2
I would like that a lot! Thank you!
HallOfFame 2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by HallOfFame 2 »

Thundermare wrote:
HallOfFame 2 wrote:

~ HOF 2
I would like that a lot! Thank you!
What one were you thinking?
Thundermare
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Thundermare »

HallOfFame 2 wrote:
Thundermare wrote: I would like that a lot! Thank you!
It doesn't matter to me, I'm fine with whatever one. If you don't want to sell any, I can also send one of mine to you if you prefer
HallOfFame 2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by HallOfFame 2 »

Thundermare wrote:
HallOfFame 2 wrote:
It doesn't matter to me, I'm fine with whatever one. If you don't want to sell any, I can also send one of mine to you if you prefer
I specialize in doing Arabians in Endurance.
HallOfFame 2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by HallOfFame 2 »

HallOfFame 2 wrote:
Thundermare wrote: It doesn't matter to me, I'm fine with whatever one. If you don't want to sell any, I can also send one of mine to you if you prefer
I could work on doing this guy?
Mars

He seems to have the best potential out of your horses.
Thundermare
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Thundermare »

HallOfFame 2 wrote:
HallOfFame 2 wrote:
Mars

Sure! How much will he age?
HallOfFame 2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by HallOfFame 2 »

Thundermare wrote:
HallOfFame 2 wrote:
Mars

Sure! How much will he age?
I don't age the horse. I just enter him comps and get him wins.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue May 07, 2024 4:13 am

It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 4:13 am