Community Forum

COI?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Merry Vollmer
Visit My Farm

COI?

Post by Merry Vollmer »

I cannot figure out how to find my horses' COI for the life of me. I've searched help and the forum, fiddled with the pedigrees, and so forth. Maybe my Search Fu has failed me, or perhaps I'm just being dense, but this is driving me nuts. Help?
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: COI?

Post by Sawd10 »

Merry Vollmer wrote:I cannot figure out how to find my horses' COI for the life of me. I've searched help and the forum, fiddled with the pedigrees, and so forth. Maybe my Search Fu has failed me, or perhaps I'm just being dense, but this is driving me nuts. Help?
I have an answer!
If your playing on a tablet: You Cant see there COI when playing on a tablet.
If your playing in PC: I don't know what the problem is.
You can always go to chat room and ask people to check the COI for you. Or ping someone. Hope this helps!
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Merry Vollmer wrote:I cannot figure out how to find my horses' COI for the life of me. I've searched help and the forum, fiddled with the pedigrees, and so forth. Maybe my Search Fu has failed me, or perhaps I'm just being dense, but this is driving me nuts. Help?
Sawd10 is correct, with an addition (I don't remember the COI versus tablet).
Sometimes the horse's breed takes up too much space and hides the COI under the box edge.

So... COI is found in the pedigree of your horse.
You can also see it if you try to breed another horse to it, but you need to bring up the mare's list... or the stud's list of the horse you want to see. The breeding-to list will offer the COI of the available breeding partners (of course this is assuming they're of breeding age).

I think there is another place to see COI, but it escapes me right now... I don't recall.

Do you still need help?
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Merry Vollmer
Visit My Farm

Post by Merry Vollmer »

I think I'm okay, thanks. I'll try the "breed to" option, as the breeds obscure the coi in most of my pedigrees, even on a PC.
Royale Ranch
Location: Driving, Photographing or Playing the Piano (or maybe actually working)
Visit My Farm

Post by Royale Ranch »

I also have this problem... and while, for the time being, COI does not play a physical influence on breeding etc, it would be nice to have this "stat" more visible.

Is this possible, or has this been suggested/planned?
QuesthavenFarms
Visit My Farm

Post by QuesthavenFarms »

On my PC sometimes I can't see the COI if the horse's name is too long in the pedigree. I delete the name and paste it back in after I read the COI.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Drag-to-select and copying the box also works.
As for whether it will be fixed... there was talk that a scroll was available to see COI but I certainly don't have it and it doesn't appear many of us do.

This may be something our admins will figure out in the future.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Royale Ranch
Location: Driving, Photographing or Playing the Piano (or maybe actually working)
Visit My Farm

Post by Royale Ranch »

Thanks - that select/copy hack is great :D
Merry Vollmer
Visit My Farm

Post by Merry Vollmer »

Yes, it works well! Thanks!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 06, 2024 7:36 am

It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 7:36 am