Community Forum

Horses Picture Won’t Work?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
RenegadePegasus
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Horses Picture Won’t Work?

Post by RenegadePegasus »

^^^^^His picture didn’t save correctly? IDK what to do, cuz when ever I take a picture it goes beneath the broke picture. Help would be appreciated.

I don’t know if it’s a coding problem...
Tom wrote:...
Last edited by RenegadePegasus on Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Horses Picture Won’t Work?+Private Sale Problem

Post by BlackOak2 »

RenegadePegasus wrote:

^^^^^His picture didn’t save correctly? IDK what to do, cuz when ever I take a picture it goes beneath the broke picture. Help would be appreciated.

Tom wrote:...
Also I’ve taken down ALL of my horses for sale, and I still get the “ you have too many horses for sale” message. This really sucks because I need to sell a couple horses and I can’t.
Admin will still look into this, I'm sure, but I can give you some personal experience from my end.

Sometimes when you take gallery images in quick succession, they'll save as if they're older than a picture that was taken 'first' in the group. You need to give it some time... try an hour or a day before taking a 'fresh' picture.
Broken pictures, I've had a couple of these in the past. They have since stopped breaking in my case. I've also seen it on at least one other unrelated account, again, it seems to have stopped and in some cases the broken links have been repaired (maybe manually, thank you admin!).
Now when I take pictures, I actually wait until the pop-up notification saying it got saved, goes away, before I navigate away from that page. I don't know if that has an affect or not, but I feel like it does, so that's now my habit.

As for the horse's for sale issue... clear your entire internet cache, plus also, close out your browser and reopen it. Don't forget to give it a little time, half an hour or so. Sometimes it's the backlog, sometimes it's the internet cache. But our admin has checked multiple times in our sales coding and there doesn't seem to be any issues there. Give them a try.

Maybe some of that will at least enlighten you to what might be happening.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
RenegadePegasus
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

BlackOak2 wrote:
RenegadePegasus wrote:

Also I’ve taken down ALL of my horses for sale, and I still get the “ you have too many horses for sale” message. This really sucks because I need to sell a couple horses and I can’t.
Admin will still look into this, I'm sure, but I can give you some personal experience from my end.

Sometimes when you take gallery images in quick succession, they'll save as if they're older than a picture that was taken 'first' in the group. You need to give it some time... try an hour or a day before taking a 'fresh' picture.
Broken pictures, I've had a couple of these in the past. They have since stopped breaking in my case. I've also seen it on at least one other unrelated account, again, it seems to have stopped and in some cases the broken links have been repaired (maybe manually, thank you admin!).
Now when I take pictures, I actually wait until the pop-up notification saying it got saved, goes away, before I navigate away from that page. I don't know if that has an affect or not, but I feel like it does, so that's now my habit.

As for the horse's for sale issue... clear your entire internet cache, plus also, close out your browser and reopen it. Don't forget to give it a little time, half an hour or so. Sometimes it's the backlog, sometimes it's the internet cache. But our admin has checked multiple times in our sales coding and there doesn't seem to be any issues there. Give them a try.

Maybe some of that will at least enlighten you to what might be happening.
This is embarrassing... but I found 2 arabian stallions for private sale hiding from me :lol: so that's solved.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

RenegadePegasus wrote: This is embarrassing... but I found 2 arabian stallions for private sale hiding from me :lol: so that's solved.

:lol:

You're still in good company. :D
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
RenegadePegasus
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

BlackOak2 wrote:
RenegadePegasus wrote: This is embarrassing... but I found 2 arabian stallions for private sale hiding from me :lol: so that's solved.

:lol:

You're still in good company. :D
:lol: lol
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed May 22, 2024 3:59 am

It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 3:59 am