Community Forum

Game Rollover?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Golden Meadows
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Game Rollover?

Post by Golden Meadows »

Hey, newbie here, as you can probably tell :P

I have a really bad memory but I remember reading in the tutorial that the game will switch to 6:00 am on its own without using a turn, if this is true, how long does it take? I've sat long enough to get 3 Turns (60 minutes) and nothings happened ;-;

Thank you guys, loving HWO so far <3
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Game Rollover?

Post by BlackOak2 »

Golden Meadows wrote:Hey, newbie here, as you can probably tell :P

I have a really bad memory but I remember reading in the tutorial that the game will switch to 6:00 am on its own without using a turn, if this is true, how long does it take? I've sat long enough to get 3 Turns (60 minutes) and nothings happened ;-;

Thank you guys, loving HWO so far <3
The game doesn't rollover like that. I'm not sure where you might have read that in the tutorial (it's been awhile since I did it and my memory doesn't offer me anything of the sort), so if you have proof of it, I'd certainly like to read it myself.
Howrse does so during the '0 hour' rollover, when their servers hit midnight (unless something changed, I abandoned that game many years ago). HWO (Horse World Online) does not have anything like that.

Your game will only roll over when you click the moon and Z's in the top right of the screen, then click the confirmation.

Use a horse in the local shows on the horse's profile page. Choose the highest level that your horse regularly achieves first place. You will earn random days and PT by doing this. Trained horses do appear to earn more, and can pull first places in higher levels. We generally call this a 'Grinder Horse'.

Check out the newbie link in my signature if you haven't already. It's a good starter guide to get you started and inform you of some things around the game.

Let us know if you have more questions, we'll be around. :mrgreen:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Game Rollover?

Post by BlackOak2 »

By the way, it's 5 posts until you can post in the forums immediately and access chat.
Until then, admin will need to okay your posts.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed May 22, 2024 12:08 am

It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 12:08 am