Community Forum

Horse Sold but I Didn't Accept the Offer?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
ArcticDahlia
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Horse Sold but I Didn't Accept the Offer?

Post by ArcticDahlia »

When I logged in today, I had a notification for an offer on one of the horses I had for sale. I had her up for I think 60k, and someone offered me 30k at 10:30 this morning according to my notifications (its currently 12:10 where I am). I went to the horse's page to see if it was worth accepting the offer (I ended up not thinking it was anyways). I go to decline and.... it says she isn't mine anymore!! She's now owned by the person who made the offer. My money hasn't gone up at all, so they got my horse and I didn't even get the money from the lowball offer?? Maybe I'm missing something here but I'm incredibly confused and a bit sad :cry:
_Americanaa_
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Horse Sold but I Didn't Accept the Offer?

Post by _Americanaa_ »

ArcticDahlia wrote:When I logged in today, I had a notification for an offer on one of the horses I had for sale. I had her up for I think 60k, and someone offered me 30k at 10:30 this morning according to my notifications (its currently 12:10 where I am). I went to the horse's page to see if it was worth accepting the offer (I ended up not thinking it was anyways). I go to decline and.... it says she isn't mine anymore!! She's now owned by the person who made the offer. My money hasn't gone up at all, so they got my horse and I didn't even get the money from the lowball offer?? Maybe I'm missing something here but I'm incredibly confused and a bit sad :cry:
I would try pinging the admins and the player that bought the horse. BlackOak2 might also know. They are very smart and know alot about the game. ;) I pinged them, hopefully someone can help you. :D
Tom wrote:ping
BlackOak2 wrote:ping
larissar wrote:ping
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

That doesn't sound right. What is the horse ID number?
ArcticDahlia
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by ArcticDahlia »

Tom wrote:That doesn't sound right. What is the horse ID number?
Shira

Her bio now says "taken May 2nd 2020" (her bio was just 'Eval: 5" when I ""sold"" her), but this is a screenshot of my notifications through May 1st:

The offer in question is the second notification down; I never accepted the offer or got a "x bought your horse for x" notification (I still haven't gotten the money either). I'm sorry to bother with this I'm just a bit confused, sorry if i'm missing something :(
ArcticDahlia
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by ArcticDahlia »

Heavens_Saint_24 wrote:
ArcticDahlia wrote:When I logged in today, I had a notification for an offer on one of the horses I had for sale. I had her up for I think 60k, and someone offered me 30k at 10:30 this morning according to my notifications (its currently 12:10 where I am). I went to the horse's page to see if it was worth accepting the offer (I ended up not thinking it was anyways). I go to decline and.... it says she isn't mine anymore!! She's now owned by the person who made the offer. My money hasn't gone up at all, so they got my horse and I didn't even get the money from the lowball offer?? Maybe I'm missing something here but I'm incredibly confused and a bit sad :cry:
I would try pinging the admins and the player that bought the horse. BlackOak2 might also know. They are very smart and know alot about the game. ;) I pinged them, hopefully someone can help you. :D
Tom wrote:ping
BlackOak2 wrote:ping
larissar wrote:ping
Would this count as pinging again? I’m sorry to keep bothering with this..
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

Yes it counts as pinging. It's not a problem though. I haven't found a problem here yet.
ArcticDahlia
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by ArcticDahlia »

Tom wrote:Yes it counts as pinging. It's not a problem though. I haven't found a problem here yet.
Thank you for looking into it, I really appreciate it
ArcticDahlia
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by ArcticDahlia »

ArcticDahlia wrote:
Heavens_Saint_24 wrote:

Oof ok so now they resold/renamed my horse and I'm pretty Big Mad.. I've got my game on pause right now because I was going to use the funds from selling her to work on training courses but I've depleted pretty much my entire reserve and I'm sure they made Bank of her even though they somehow got her for free. (Not complaining at admins btw I'm just OoF)
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

ArcticDahlia wrote:
Oof ok so now they resold/renamed my horse and I'm pretty Big Mad.. I've got my game on pause right now because I was going to use the funds from selling her to work on training courses but I've depleted pretty much my entire reserve and I'm sure they made Bank of her even though they somehow got her for free. (Not complaining at admins btw I'm just OoF)
I'll offer you a financial boost. Do you have a rehomable horse?
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
ArcticDahlia
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by ArcticDahlia »

Oh wow, thank you so much! You really didn't have to do that, that was so nice. And yes I do, why do you ask?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed May 08, 2024 11:14 am

It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 11:14 am